Thread: Hey all

Cool Hey all

Hello everyone it's nice to see that Neocron continues after so many other MMO's died out. I'm trying to come back although click2play seems to be broken and I'm trying to figure out how accounts work. Anyways I was wondering if any of the old N/O #neocron crew like Hollow One, Lungfish, Pixie, Fatesender, Nima, Preacher, Danae, or any one else from that gang was still around?

click2pay is broken, but if you have a nc2 account it should be free to play at this point.

from those names I only recognise pixie, but she stopped playing a few months ago (is never on these forums though)
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

My orginal account is from NC1 days and I don't have any info on it. Can I create a new account with out registering for a payment method?

'Ello there.

Unless you have characters from NC2, you won't be able to use them. They aren't transferred any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy
    'Ello there.

Unless you have characters from NC2, you won't be able to use them. They aren't transferred any more.
    don't think accounts from nc1 even work now right? (unless he got nc2)
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

I understand that my old account is gone. I am just running in to trouble trying to make a new account. Even if the game is F2P atm it's seems that you need to choose a payment method to even register an account. Is there some special method to doing this?

not at this point I think, since both paypal and click2pay have given KK the finger

dunno if there are any other methods, you could try the other post of today :P

I don't know about fingers , but I created a new acct recently using the direct debit option (since there's no paypal or click2pay) and had no issues at all.
    Just be sure to archive the account details properly so the support team can assist you in future, should you need.

Cheers & welcome back,
    Aeon
    Moe Hazard CST; Pencilneck RES; Halogen Black HtRC-Spy; Ammobucket HtHC-Tank; Aeon Blur HtRC-PE; Liberty Blaze HtRC-PE; Ajax Friday PPU; Dane Brammage HtHC-Tank; Rustybox LtRC/Poker
    ...it may help to have friends in high places, but its better--I find--to have cordial acquaintances everywhere...

Hello I have the Pixie name but it is from NC 2. There is also a Pixie Dust that is somebody else. Welcome Back to Neocron best of luck to you.

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

click2pay works for me, but it won't work with credit cards registered in the US, thanks to Bush's Safe Port Act back several years ago. Click2Pay also processes transactions related to the online gambeling industry, along with other unrelated transactions, which meant it was suddenly lock out of the US markets, along with many other companies.

http://www.blackjackhero.com/blackjack/safe-port/

Managed to set up account usen Pay by Cash but it says my account is expired. So is NC F2P or P2P ??(Do I need to pay to activate by account)

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Talking

Are you now innocent?

http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/topten/fugitives/bulger.htm
    Page was not found on server.