View Poll Results: Which city would you visit? (only answer if you actually intend to attend)

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bristol

2 11.76%
  • London

5 29.41%
  • Manchester

4 23.53%
  • Newcastle

3 17.65%
  • York

2 11.76%
  • Sheffield

4 23.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Default Newcastle!!

guys guys.. its always notts. sheff..macs.. what about newcastle for a change!!

abit of change location coz i bet most of u midlanders never been up here!!

newcastle is great so much disversity easy transport links.. (train) but all it would take is a few people coming in cars to stop off in sheffield / notts / mancs as well and BRING peoples!

hotels are cheap.. or if ur super cheap.. there will be space in my spare bedroom.. and living room sofa / FLOOR

also anyone that lives in newcastle/sunderland post and give your support for the toon!!

*you kno who i mean brammers*

Default Anywhere

I can more or less make it anywhere except newcastle it is so expensive on the train but manchester is very good and recommend it to everyone.
    Bring on the new patch and disable the cheat. Well done KK

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Murphy
    I can more or less make it anywhere except newcastle it is so expensive on the train but manchester is very good and recommend it to everyone.
    Where are you traveling from?

If you book well in advance, you can get some good deals.

For me it's 67 quid from Bristol, which works out about the same in Petrol costs. (Obviously the car gets cheaper when you got a car full of people splitting the costs 4 ways.)

i could drive people depending on where is decided... Whats the official date for this just so i can make sure i have money...?

Quote Originally Posted by Danae View Post
    [00:07:39] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!
    Sig stolen from nEo-1664 + Danae I guess

Default Travel

I am travelling from wales and it is like £90 return i think, so yeah quite alot but if anyone is willing to pick me up then i would be delighted but hopefully manchester or somewhere closer to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoder
    Remember it's a multiple choice poll. Please select ALL cities you could possibly attend.
    Hannover is missing on that list! We have the best beer, cocktails and women over here!
    "Curiously the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias, as it fell, was, 'Oh no, not again.' Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly *why* the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the universe than we do now."

Lol @ snowcrash thats what it is all about the women i love women and i need some but there are some very tidy women in manchester to i am telling you now and it is the best night out had in manchester i know it like the back of my hand.

ok :P hannover it is...

kk is obviously willing to fund our first class travel for all the neocron vets :P

but seriously.. the nc meet ups are all in the midlands.. u guys should all come up north for a change..

i mean how many midlanders go to manchester :\.. all?? hehe.. how many midlanders go to newc.. none??

id be very surprised u have train fairs of over £50 as well tbh.. unless its from london or south of that.. and if it is.. ud be paying that anyway to get to manchester..

I'll be there! I also voted Bristol as I have yet to spend under 60 quid travelling to the NC meets

But i'll be there no matter where it is, rain or shine!

I was in Bristol a few months back for the Banksy Exhibition.

I'd happily go there.

Default Newcastle!!

meh.. who here has been to newcastle?!?!

ill deffinatly say the nightlife in newcastle is better than in bristol :P hehehe

Bend Over, Touch Your Toes Load's Avatar

i vote somewhere southern for a change, at least until next semesters student loan comes in anyway

looks like london wins :P

Quote Originally Posted by Danae View Post
    [00:07:39] the other guys are the tech wizards, i just find things :P i'm like google with boobs!
    Sig stolen from nEo-1664 + Danae I guess

Quote Originally Posted by danmalone
    looks like london wins :P
    It does, and also I did see a couple of names from the German community voting for London so I expect to see them in London! (You know who you are!)

So London then for Friday 5th Feb to Sunday 7th Feb 2010.

So any Londoner's here in this thread?

P.S. Next meet after London, I suggest either Manchester or Sheffield.
    Last edited by Brammers; 07-12-09 at 00:41.

I'd say it was either Manchester or Sheffield as the vast majority of people want to meet up in the north. Also, the likes of Triv and Hoder didn't vote even though they're as much part of it as anyone else.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast