English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Let's not be insulting people over their opinions. It doesn't lead anywhere nice.

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by L0KI

@HellDemon - It's WORSE than Fallout 3.

Dear sweet god!
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Biglines
    but neocron is addictive, fallen earth really isnt
    so true neocrack owns everything

but FE is something "new" and it has bit of NC atmo
    ofc i keep playing NC but atm honestly it is BORING
    "I'm on the corner, wearing my leather. This dude comes up and he's, like, "hey, punk!"
    I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!"

NC For Free!

NC need's a revamp and advertising and I would not be playing FE :P
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    For now on I'm going to use the word Language Barrier when someone says something stupid.
    u played for more than a week? the start seems cool, the concept is great, but execution is just plain aweful

and yes my opinion is based on active guild play, leveling till about half level cap and trying different kinds of weapons
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

I'm playing (Crafty Nut / Nut) as are a few other SXR. Look us up in-game or on our forums

I alpha tested, and I must say that the game is QUITE boring. There is no limit to what you can learn or make, thus making a game economy quite useless. It's also chocked full of useless WoW quests.

The missions and XP/AP gains early on so far are excellent. If one follows a mission train one ends up with quite a bit of XP and AP points, all without having to deliver packages repeatedly or kill spiders in the sewers. :-) This also typically results in leveling a skill or two. One can have up to 20 missions going at a time, so if one takes a mission that takes 30 real minutes of time to build items, one can do that while working on other missions.

The world is quite full of people, but we don't seem to interact with each other much. There's no give and take like there is in NC between RES/CST/IMP/REP/REC people. On the upside, there's no constant searching for those skills, either.

No player housing. No passenger vehicles. No flight. No "fast travel". Kinda annoying. No zoning, though, is very cool.

I like it, but it also reminds me of why I like Neocron.

ye the missions are good at the beginning, after a week or two they get boring though, especially since you'll be traveling most of the time..
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Got the game installed Just waiting on my room-mate to get back to pay for it because I cant wait till tomorrow when the banks open

These Videos Suxxx... It looks like a bad remix of Wow and Neocron. Maybe i´m wrong cause i saw only a few video of FE but i can´t believe, that´s Pvp (and this whole game) can give some kind of fun.

I´ll not try it!!

I hope only that Black Prophecy will be successfull for the futur of Neocron. NC has so much potential... But everyone already know that!!!

note there is only pvp in certain areas, and the conflict towns (weak version of ops) are mostly pve :S

Quote Originally Posted by Zuul
    These Videos Suxxx... It looks like a bad remix of Wow and Neocron. Maybe i´m wrong cause i saw only a few video of FE but i can´t believe, that´s Pvp (and this whole game) can give some kind of fun.

I´ll not try it!!

I hope only that Black Prophecy will be successfull for the futur of Neocron. NC has so much potential... But everyone already know that!!!

I think the success of Black Prophecy will help the success of Black Prophecy.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

I am playing fallen right now. Just lvl 11 right now but kinda fun game.

NC For Free!

Quote Originally Posted by zewy
    I am playing fallen right now. Just lvl 11 right now but kinda fun game.

Game right now needs some work. I blame FN!
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast