Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Question Notebook reinstall - where can I d/l NC client from?

Just in the process of reinstalling notebook.

Is there an easy URL to download NC client from without going through some daft sign-up procedure for a trial account?

Regards, z

Default Here is the best.

Dome-of-York.com thats the one i always use and it is not to bad.

Banned User

Default Yeah

Yeah this is the one i used and it was good for me so if i were you i would use this one as Mamite.Lover said.

Quote Originally Posted by CJones
    Yeah this is the one i used and it was good for me so if i were you i would use this one as Mamite.Lover said.

Who are you, mysterious stranger?

Quote Originally Posted by flib
    Who are you, mysterious stranger?
    He was an impostor. Now he's a permbanned impostor. If he posts any more "mod wannabe" crap, I'll ban his other accounts too.
    Hoder
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Are you questioning the authority of the NEOCRON POLICE DEPARTMENT???«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Unhappy

dome-of-york.com gives a nice colourfull 404.

The link from http://entry.neocron.com/neocron/index.html to the mirror list also gives a 404. The link was to http://cp.neocron.com/17/downloads?lang=en&

Marvellous.

Anyway, I found it on http://www.exp.de/download.php?id=14083

Come the beginning of September, my ISP will have completed construction on a new line down to the southlands, which means I should be seeing a big increase in bandwidth and speed on my internet. When that happens, I'll upload the client to my webserver and play host.

there are already 2 community hosts I think, one (MrTrip's I think) even has a fully extracted version, so u can download only the files u need, the other is hosted by techhaven.org i think
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoder
    He was an impostor. Now he's a permbanned impostor. If he posts any more "mod wannabe" crap, I'll ban his other accounts too.
    That's what I thought. I edited my post because I didn't want to be rude, in case he wasn't. >_<

Also, http://www.filefront.com/6927493/Neo...-10-Day-Trial/
    Last edited by flib; 25-08-09 at 22:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoder
    that's OFF-Topic anyway (ban him once and for all)!

Zii i would suggest you to make a second partition in your notebook hard drive where you should put all you personal files and etc. I did that once and each time that i've to reformat the windows partitions i just have to access my SaveDisk (D:\) to reinstall my games and utilities...

Since everyone seems to have trouble in finding a decent mirror for the NC2, I've made it available on the THN.

Goto here on the THN and login with your THN username and password. (Or register for one!)

I may open the download to not requiring a login, but I need to monitor the usage/load before allowing it to be an open download that doesn't require your login.

/Edit: Updated link to direct download page.
    Last edited by Brammers; 26-08-09 at 15:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Setlec
    that's OFF-Topic anyway (ban him once and for all)!

Zii i would suggest you to make a second partition in your notebook hard drive where you should put all you personal files and etc. I did that once and each time that i've to reformat the windows partitions i just have to access my SaveDisk (D:\) to reinstall my games and utilities...
    No need. I have tar cpio and dd at my disposal^^ And what is all the is D:\ about? ^^

Very nice