Default The freelance Neocron 2 composer!

Hi guys,

I'm back to NC etc etc.

But more importantly ...

I work for an outsourced IT support company, and we often have to call out to external companies that deal with things like ADSL lines, external hosting, mail filtering and so forth.

So this morning i ended up having to call a UK ISP called the Excell Group (see http://www.excellgroup.com/solutions/isp/index.cfm). Before i could speak to one of the engineers to get an ADSL line test, I was put on hold.

Lo and behold, what did i hear as the hold music but one of the NC faction HQ tracks! To be more specific, it was the one with the dodgy sounding jazz guitar!

Is the NC composer trying to make a few more pennies?

Lol, Welcome back and that is preety funny considering what happened to me when i went to U2 Last week in Dublin (side not:Awsome).

I happened to hear a track in the Lift of my hotel, Sounds familiar?? Wait, haven't i hunted Warbots to that tune? Yes thats it! One of those Waste tracks, blowed if i know the name.. Weird.

Closed - Until Further Notice

It's not the one that sounds like you would be in a Elevator? <NC Folder>\sound\mp3\clubmusic1\style1.track3.mp3 by any chance?

If it is, this is where KK got it from Link to an old THN thread

It's also used in a germand election campaign youtube video. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enkLT4CFWvs)

lol @ that youtube vid..

Sounds pretty much like the FA HQ music? At least what it was back in the DoY HQ.. if i remember well.

Quote Originally Posted by Brammers
    It's not the one that sounds like you would be in a Elevator? <NC Folder>\sound\mp3\clubmusic1\style1.track3.mp3 by any chance?

If it is, this is where KK got it from Link to an old THN thread
    yep, it was this one

Man, that sucks. I liked that song and always thought it was cool that such a nice little piece came from Neocron. There that goes!

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

Smile

The last ISP call centre 'phone line I called put me on hold with these words "Internet van ons : Bent je gek".

was that some UK firm trying their hand at dutch?
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Just found this a few minutes ago, and remembered this thread.

You can hear the Faction HQ music (I think it's Protopharm, not sure) being played in the background of this video, which was shown on the Country Fried Home Videos TV series.

I've always thought that Neocron had some of the best background music though, to be honest.

Even though they didn't make it. >=C

The Don sends his regards rob444's Avatar
    Sweden where polarbears are walking the streets.

I thought they had made the masterpieces, oh damn... You suck!!!11thirteen
    No, I still love you
    /Rob

If anyone has seen the new film Surrogates, with Bruce Willis, you might have recognised the music from one of the apartment scenes. None other than the pro-city faction HQ music!