Default Rest In Peace Michael Jackson...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8119951.stm

Paramedics were called to the singer's home around midday local time after he suffered a suspected cardiac arrest.

He was rushed by ambulance to a medical centre, with reports from several US media outlets saying the 50-year-old star has died.

Michael Jackson had been due to begin a series of comeback concerts in the UK in on 13 July.

He has a history of health problems and has not completed a concert tour in 12 years.

US media reports say paramedics were called to the singer's house in Bel Air at midday.

They performed CPR on Jackson and rushed him to the UCLA medical centre.
    Crowds have begun to gather outside the facility, whose emergency centre has been roped off by police.

Jackson began his career as a child in family group The Jackson 5.
    He then went on to achieve global fame as a solo artist with smash hits such as "Thriller" and "Bad".

But the singer has been dogged by controversy and money trouble in recent years, becoming a virtual recluse.

Fuck...

I feel sick

Rest in Peace my man ...

Last edited by nobby; 26-06-09 at 00:54.
    Nobby...Staying since 2003, and Never leaving!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    Noob! Thread closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoder
    The hamster didn't read the epilepsy warning today and is currently being resuscitated. Please stand by...

...Edited on request by user...
    Last edited by SnowCrash; 26-06-09 at 11:56.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Biglines

If you have nothing Good to say, say nothing.

This is a Remembrance Thread.

I feel sick that you even Expressed such an UNNEEDED opinion.

You're low, The deepest of Lows.

You've lost all respect from me.

Nobby...Staying since 2003, and Never leaving!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    Noob! Thread closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoder
    The hamster didn't read the epilepsy warning today and is currently being resuscitated. Please stand by...

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

Points in his favor: Thriller; The Kid Is Not My Son

Points against MJax: Looks like an alien; "Alleged" molestation of multiple young boys on his property he named Neverland goddamn ranch. I mean.....Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanedax
    Points against MJax
    Lets not forget when he dangled a baby over a balcony.

However, no matter how immature, idiotic and inappropriate his actions, it is always sad to hear of a loss of life.

Yeah he has done some Crazy Shit but All in all he is one of the best Performers that has ever been.

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by nobby
    sorry to hear that, I did say I was sorry for his family?

as my opinions about michael jackson seem to hurt Nobby's feelings, I've asked snowcrash to remove my last comment, and have removed part of this post

should have known better than to post a personal opinion in Nobby's thread
    Last edited by Biglines; 26-06-09 at 12:23.
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Don' make the same mistake all the media does by digging up old stories. Remember him for the things he did for the world and let him rest in peace.
    "Curiously the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias, as it fell, was, 'Oh no, not again.' Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly *why* the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the universe than we do now."

God rest his soul.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

shame to hear it. i still think he was an amazing performer and very talented artist.

private life aside of course. he was a strange one but that shows what can happen to people sometimes.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

I was reading The Register earlier, about MJ bringing the web to a halt, and I was puzzled why on Earth the related story "'We Are The Champions' voted world's fave song" (A Queen song) is a related story....it becomes clear when you read the story.

MJ's personnal life was unfortunatly very questionable at times. Even though I'm not a MJ fan, he did produce some excellent tracks. (Thinking of Thriller, Billie Jean to name a few...)

May he rest in peace, and everyone remember him for his music.

Can't he just tap out to Plaza 1?

Nah seriously, we will remember him for both his good and bad sides, but noone wishes the death of someone, he did accomplished some incredible things.

Should have posted a picture of the young michael jackson.....R.I.P.
    Old Char Names: Skojax/Postagirl/Drevious/Prince/Thizzell Washington
    I now play 'Evil' on titan.. and i need frenz :'(

My mum runs a general chat forum, was really popular back before she had to limit access due to people being tards.

Anyway, apparently someone posted on her forum saying that MJ's doctor is being persued by the police, he is suspected of giving MJ an overdose of a pain killer which is known to cause heart attacks.

Anyway, it's sad that he died before he could do his comeback tour. RIP.

Edit/ http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6585015.ece

Final Boss of the Internet Kanedax's Avatar

[ edited ]
    Last edited by Hoder; 26-06-09 at 23:36. Reason: bad taste and yes, too soon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast