Default [OT] Social Networking

Ok, which social networking sites do you lot use? I know they really are for people who need to get out more, but thats us :P anyone still use myspace?

I used to play FFXI (still trying to get over the addiction) and some people had set up myspace pages for the boss monsters and notorious monsters, so leaping lizzy was friends with bune!

I tried facebook recently, but its so annoying with people trying to get you to play poker or whatever with them and asking you to sign up to a gazillion things (though I did a "how Welsh are you" test, and it turns out I am actually Welsh, no surprise there).

Come on Niddy and Hoder and you mod type people, add me to myspace mwahaha! :P

Anna - lexx if you dont get that out of your sig im never talking to you again, and you know i mean that

First of all, if you want to be more social...DONT TELL ANYONE....ANYONE THAT YOU LIKE FINAL FANTASY. OK? Now that we got that out of the way.

I use Myspace and Facebook. I actually have two myspaces, one for personal friends and stuff and one for some music i put up every so often. I actually use my facebook more though. But i don't try to meet people through either, best way to meet people is to go outside buddy. Hope that helps lol.
    Old Char Names: Skojax/Postagirl/Drevious/Prince/Thizzell Washington
    I now play 'Evil' on titan.. and i need frenz :'(

Go... out... you're crazy, theres global warming and bird flu and swine flu and worse, PEOPLE out there! Besides, on myspace I'm a 21 year old chick with HUGE boobies (not really, but I could be)

Anna - lexx if you dont get that out of your sig im never talking to you again, and you know i mean that

I use facebook, just for my friends, where I'm more than happy to share some tales from a drunken night out.

Twitter is a new one for me, but I only post updates I'm happy for the whole world to know about.

However, the oldest social networking still wins here for me. The good old pub!

Quote Originally Posted by Brammers
    However, the oldest social networking still wins here for me. The good old pub!

Agreed. None of this virtual pint shit. It's wierd how some people will just hang out with friends online, indoors and away from each other. Really fucking backward. Best experiences you have with people are out in the real world. Anyone who says that they have had better life-changing experiences online with friends is one sad, lonely, greasy sex offender.
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon
    Agreed. None of this virtual pint shit. It's wierd how some people will just hang out with friends online, indoors and away from each other. Really fucking backward. Best experiences you have with people are out in the real world. Anyone who says that they have had better life-changing experiences online with friends is one sad, lonely, greasy sex offender.
    This is all true.

social networks are great when your friends are scatterd around the country or globe. Its really convinient and keeped me from loosing some good friends.

Pub networking is nice too downside is it gets expensive over time. (but in a pub its quite easy to "network" with the opposite sex )
    Die Rechtschreibfehler in meinen Postings verstecken sich dort vor Chuck Norris.
    Ich laber nicht. Ich liefere Loesungen!

Quote Originally Posted by Lexxuk
    I used to play FFXI (still trying to get over the addiction) and some people had set up myspace pages for the boss monsters and notorious monsters, so leaping lizzy was friends with bune!
    *waits for a drom myspace*
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Andy is a ginger minger. ashley watts's Avatar

I use Myspace and bebo
    Quote Originally Posted by Zheo
    roleplay? Neocron? You must be joking look for Ashwatts I heard he role plays

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

The only site I use is LinkedIn.

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    The only site I use is LinkedIn.

N
    I'm registered with that, but I can't say I've ever used it.

A friend of mine has managed to get a bit of web design work from it in the past!

I'll have a proper look at it when I get time.

Twitter!

Bah! More like shitter

Am I rite guiz?
    I’m going to become rich and famous after I invent a device that allows you to stab people in the face over the internet.

facebook on occasion. never used myspace or any of that jazz. agreed with what helldemon said. i dont see the point of all these random "status updates" because most of the people write utter bullshit on theirs like oh i bought a new washing machine or yay im hungover.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

The Don sends his regards rob444's Avatar
    Sweden where polarbears are walking the streets.

Social network?

neocron.jafc.de of course (or the newer host forum.neocron.com)!

Facebook, myspace etc. Go to hell!
    /Rob

i subscribed to most of the network sites, but the only or at least most important reason was to be able to just click accept and not get all the invites all the time (not many, but they kept sending repeat emails)
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast