Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anti-gamma bones

I'm wondering where i can get anti-gamma bones? some people have said crest village but i cant ifna ny, some have said TH but i cant find any, and some have said TG but i cant go there cause im pro city and i will die, wait a minute, TG? weren't the anti-gamma bones supposed to be for the people of Neocron to fight off the DOY forces with their xray weapons?

anyway, anyone know where i can get them? (i'm tangent)

Mercury Rescue Force ArthurDent2k's Avatar

You can indeed get them in TH, just move to Sector 1 and let the navray guide you

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

Nope. It just takes you To the TH2 vendors, who DONT have anti-gamma bones. Xephonas - either Tech Angels (store in DoY and TG canyon) or OZ jail.

Thumbs up

you can buy them in th and industrial sec in nc just use the nav when you get to ind sec 1 and youŽll find them

seems to be mixed opionions, i'l try TH agian first, then industrial, then jail house

thanks

Account not active yet

although i havent tried, i have a recent patched removed them from IND1, and they never were in TH i dont think. tech angels in doy or oz jail.

smells

They are no longer available in Ind. A, thats right, but they ARE available in TH. I believe it was Sector 1 at the Appas(The Tradeshops) but the Trader reads "Tools" not Bones or something like that.

Yep, it's me. Cheers! Superbron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xephonas
    seems to be mixed opionions, i'l try TH agian first, then industrial, then jail house

thanks
    Be careful at he jail TH is your best bet, I believe I saw them being sold there a few weeks ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerRamjet
    phew, im glad i dont play sucha buggie game!
    If you want to listen to my music, click: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=665106

A Lost Hawaiian in Europe

I've crawled all over TH and didn't find them, but i know for sure that they're in the jailhouse, first building top floor and in Tech Angels in DoY and Twilight Guardian.

easist is jailhouse. take the eastern most official enterence of NC and you're already there.

Ciao-zen.

Mercury Rescue Force ArthurDent2k's Avatar

Hmm...just bought some in TH the day before yesterday...at least on Mercury they`re sold in Sec 1 but the Trader is incognito,afair Tools is right ...just try all you can find ^^

oh right, yea i saw a tool guy, but i just passed by thinking he wouldnt sell them, i'll go try that,.

*edit*,

no he doesnt sell them, checked both of the tool guys and all the other NPC traders, nothing there

*edit*
    Last edited by Xephonas; 28-05-05 at 12:48.

smells

Damn, the NPC on all Servers are really too different. This shouldnt be. But who am i to say what should be and what not. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Jagrfelm
    They are no longer available in Ind. A, thats right, but they ARE available in TH. I believe it was Sector 1 at the Appas(The Tradeshops) but the Trader reads "Tools" not Bones or something like that.
    that's right i confirm !

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

Not on terra....

Sorry to bump old thread but where can you get these now.

Are they still in the locations listed above?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast