Thread: What's up?

Default What's up?

Some of you may remember me, most probably won't... It's been like 3-4 years since I last played for real.

I'm honestly kinda surprised to see the game still exists. How many people are still active? Think it would be worth coming back to (attempt) to own up on some people? lol

--Stryfe

Genetically Enhanced Tank naimex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StryfeX
    Some of you may remember me, most probably won't... It's been like 3-4 years since I last played for real.

I'm honestly kinda surprised to see the game still exists. How many people are still active? Think it would be worth coming back to (attempt) to own up on some people? lol

--Stryfe
    I believe I've seen that name before.

Many might be coming back now the price drops to something no one would miss, no matter how little they have to work with.

Hi, Stryfe!
    Long time no see. How's it going in the marines, man?
    I haven't played NC for a while, though I still lurk around the forums (out of habit I guess) & often pine for the halcyon days of 2002 / 2003 & the great times we had on Saturn. Still hands down my favourite time in any MMO - and I've tried a few!
    I might resubscribe for a little while when the monthly fee drops, and hopefully the new price should encourage some old faces to come back too.

Look after yourself

Conduit
    I LIKE YOU!
    (when i rule the world your deaths will be swift and painless)