Default Change from PayByCash to Paypal?

I have noticed that PayPal is now a payment option, and I think that's great, however I appear unable to change my Payment method from PayByCash to PayPal.

This is preventing me from actually resubbing, as PayByCash has taken a slide in recent times, and no longer offers the payment method I need to use.

How do I get this fixed?
    If in doubt, fake it.
    If that doesn't work, lie about it.
    If lying doesn't work, you know what to do.

Send an email to accounts@neocron.com with the problem. They'll enable the menu for PayPal and Click2Pay. Should be fine as long as you have no pending payments with Paybycash.

Canadian eh

Quote Originally Posted by ModeSix
    I have noticed that PayPal is now a payment option, and I think that's great, however I appear unable to change my Payment method from PayByCash to PayPal.

This is preventing me from actually resubbing, as PayByCash has taken a slide in recent times, and no longer offers the payment method I need to use.

How do I get this fixed?
    I agree PayByCash really did do down hill, it always had it's problems but now it is alot worse. I going to guess you used Interac which they stop processing payments as soon as the Canadian dollar got strong and they where not going to make as much money because of transfer fees from Canadian/American banks, but they blamed it on Interac saying the service was not working but I contacted Interac and they said there was no problem they had not even attempted to accept the payment.

Yeah just email the account address that Road Runner listed with your Account name and that you want to switch from PBC to Paypal payment and then wait for it to happen. Chances are it being the weekend it will not get done till around Monday or Tuesday for you, It took a few days when I requested it before on my one account.

Yeah the recent diversion of PayByCash from accepting the Interac transfers is a real downer. I contacted their support about it, and got the same information you listed here, yet I know it works just fine, as I send money to people using it quite frequently.

Ah well, no weekend NC for me I suppose.
    If in doubt, fake it.

Account not active yet

heh.. yea.. im in the process of reactivating my account, paybycash said there wasnt enough information to verify myself? o__o click2pay said my ip was not from the us, german, uk, or a couple other countries, and thats the only ones they will allow at the time? o__o so i have to use paypal, tommorrow, once i go to the bank and activate my debit card

2 1/2 days, still no response..
    If in doubt, fake it.