Thread: Neofom!

Default Neofom!

Information lightly based on http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/g...adFeature/1844

A new game is going into closed beta soon (within 20 years)! It's title, aptly given by the community, is Neofom: formerly known as Face of Mankind.

Yes, thats right Neocron! Face of Mankind is RIPPING YOU OFF! But for this limited time offer, you can pay for a premium account and level your character just like in Neocron! Even the freeloaders can get in on this magnificent adventure with the basic accounts that cost NO MONEY AT ALL! ( YOU HEARD HIM FOLKS, ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! )

Now, I know Neocron has a lot of perverts who like to gawk at the fat stripper in the red light district, so this may come as a shock for you! THIS GAME IS G RATED! After Ojom told them to clean it up, they removed the only boob in the game. No cursing in this game also! You ghetto gangsters you!

Why would I want to play this game Meatham, you say? For the Player vs. Enemy action! In retail, aliens ceased to exist. Even when they did, they were just toilets made for the flushing of bullets! BUT HERES YOUR CHANCE TO FINALLY GIVE THOSE ALIENS WHAT THEY DESERVE AND TAKE WHAT YOU REALLY WANTED ALL ALONG!

YES! THATS RIGHT! With every alien killed, you gain Elementum and exp to buff your character up!

This part may or may not be accurate. <3

No more practicing to aim your rifle at the enemies head! You can buff your rifle skill up to 200 and give them a clean shot in the stomach. INSTA-DEATH!

Tired of fighting and want to run away? Boost your speed by 200 and speed hack your way to safety!

Tired of taking damage and using one of your pesky medkits?!
    NO PROBLEM! Boost your Shield Amplifier aptitude to 500 and watch those bullets ricochet off your shield and into their faces!!

Maybe you want to join the formerly GoM, now Medic faction, and heal your way to success? Go right ahead! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN FACE OF MANKIND: REBIRTH!
    What if I don't want to fight aliens, you say? Thats alright. It's perfectly possible to Player vs. Player your way to high level victory!! Join one of the millions of guilds in the Face of Mankind: Rebirth world and you too can be on your way to stock piles of Elementum and capped skill levels!

How do I do this, you say? Well, stop asking so many questions and I'll get straight to it!

Face of Mankind: Rebirth has a unique Guild vs Guild Base TAKE OVER SYSTEM! You too can use the limited number of base mining drills located in different locations of EACH WORLD to extract just the right number of Elementum to level your character to success!

But be careful! Millions of other guilds are drooling over your mining base and will soon assault you!! You need protection! Luckily, I HAVE WHAT YOU NEED! Each base comes with a turret that will defend your right to own this base!

But Meatham, there don't seem to be any players on in my timezone, you say? Well we have something in place just for you!! This innovative new device will give you something to do for hours on end and you may even receive Elementum from it! Does Elementum mean Success? YES IT DOES!! These devices are given to you by NPC's! They will give you a goal to achieve and you will achieve it! YESSS! Face of Mankind is implementing QUESTS into the system!

For more information about Face of Mankind: Rebirth you can visit

http://www.fomportal.com/
    http://www.ikoru.com/
    http://www.mmorpg.com/

We can't wait to see you there! You are vital to the success of this game!
    Last edited by Meatham; 28-03-08 at 20:50.

Is this actually aloud? And tbh i cant ever see face of mankind get back on its feet again if you ask me

WTF Seriously?

edit: Checked that second link...

Genetically Enhanced Tank naimex's Avatar

think I just found 10 reasons not to play that game...

1) Everything is about elemtum
    2) Single player quests if no one is on in my timezone
    3) The stupid way it's written
    4) Stomach Kill insta-death.... where's the fun in that?
    5) Millions of other guilds... Yes, that's right, keep telling yourself.
    6) No swearing? I can go to the local kindergarden and see kids beat eachother up without curse words if that's what I wanted.
    7) No nudity? no boobs? Even cartoons feature nudity... Kids need nudity to become adults!
    8) It's Face of Mankind... come on, how many failures do they want? Originality! TradeMarks! SOMETHING!
    9) Aliens ... What aliens? We're the bloody aliens... We shouldn't fear them, they should fear us. You need specific types of aliens with original names, not just "Aliens" ...
    10) Premium Accounts... I despise the very name of it... Pay more money to get more stuff... then a week later "Super Premium" then a week later "Diamond" ... JESUS CHRIST! DO SOMETHING FOR ALL THE PLAYERS AND NOT JUST THE ONES THAT WILL FEED YOU EXTRA MONEY TO LEVEL FASTER OR WHAT THE FUCK EVER! Why not just sell bloody capped chars if you're going to do it that way... 1 time payment, 1 week subscription then they're bored cuz they didnt have to level all the way themselves, didnt learn to appreciate their char, and definitely didnt learn to play it before the going got tough!

This may or may not be a piss take!

Sincerely,
    me

Holy Crap naimex! I couldn't even read that whole thing and I wanted to.

I was talking about naimex's post btw. The first post is.. meh.

I'm not allowed to edit anymore so good job. Yes you fooled me.

Step 1 - Join NeoFOM
    Step 2 - Has elementum
    Step 3 - ????
    Step 4 - PROFIT!!!
    Bob Arctor - For all your research, repair and recycling needs.

Rain Dog - Melee, the masochists choice.

Terra.

well at least looks like Neocron graphic but lol...

Never play that...

greetz*Neill*

+++++«The Neill effect.»+++++«It must be Neill.»+++++«Neill for everybody.»+++++«Neill, you'll love it!»+++++«Say it with Neill.»+++++«hhmmmmm... Neill.»+++++«Neillrific.»+++++«Neill moments.»+++++«Let your Neill flow.»+++++

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Wow, so many reasons I could use for closing this thread. Hmm, I think I'll settle with...

Mental, closed.

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT