I didn't know I could incur in such a disciplinary action. btw the vast majority of posts here is yrs old and this one was in the very first page iirc. I didnt check the post opening date. I'll read again the forum rules.

I have actually done a new setup and tried it out, it is fast with good resist setup i can send you the nskill file and see what you think, i would prefer to send via email or ingame or something as i dont want people know my secrets

Quote Originally Posted by tItanium View Post
    I didn't know I could incur in such a disciplinary action. btw the vast majority of posts here is yrs old and this one was in the very first page iirc. I didnt check the post opening date. I'll read again the forum rules.
    Don't worry about it too much Titanium, shit happens The voluntary support crew, to my knowledge, is far more lenient to these kind of things nowadays

Never the less, try not to bump ^^

[ edited ]I was going to edit that...you are fast.

If you want a good non PA setup, find a guy who kicks ass at using it and ask him. Im just returning or id answer now. Look me up in game sometime and we can discuss or neofrag. Ask for Pinky.
    Last edited by Arista Barret; 23-04-13 at 12:50. Reason: Trolling

http://postimg.org/image/j3ujg5w25/

I run something like this ^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123