Andy is a ginger minger. ashley watts's Avatar

I'd like to see a % cash drop when a runner dies , would be kool for non hackers, so other non hacking classes don't miss out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zheo
    roleplay? Neocron? You must be joking look for Ashwatts I heard he role plays

[UneX] - Developer | Liasion StevenJ's Avatar

I still like the idea of recycling 5, say, dogtags of someone and getting a mini trophy of their class to place. Hovering over the trophy would say "Trophy of Marksman Watts", or whoever.

I'm sure this idea has come up many times, but please change the font to a more readable font.

It is not funny getting mixed with numbers 5,6 and sometimes 8. (5 and 6 are the worse numbers for not being clearly to read ingame on items)

Quote Originally Posted by StevenJ
    I still like the idea of recycling 5, say, dogtags of someone and getting a mini trophy of their class to place. Hovering over the trophy would say "Trophy of Marksman Watts", or whoever.
    Lawl that's awsome. That means i could have SOO many trophies of Biz also called Julie Fatale....dunno who would want to buy that though... lol

i'd like to be able to RENAME GR LOCATIONS on my teleporter menu... and have option to delete them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nytewolf2k7
    Some more thoughts:
    - Enemies who use weapons should drop those weapons and maybe some ammo, as seen in the neocron 1 offline demo. It's logical, and more realistic.
    I agree with this as well it would make Recycle/Salvage wayyyy more fun.

how about faction trophies. Each faction has its own trophy that you can do a mission to obtain.

Quote Originally Posted by StevenJ

Good idea!!!
    .....only thing I can say is make it more like 20 or something because 5 might be a little too easy to get, especially for people who are in p2/op fighting a lot

We should have mutant Goats...

Roaming the wastlands. would be a great idea...

Imagine, mutant Pink Goats!

Quote Originally Posted by ashley watts
    I'd like to see a % cash drop when a runner dies , would be kool for non hackers, so other non hacking classes don't miss out.
    Or just make belts like mobs. Loot rights to highest dmg dealer, hackable after their rights expires.

Quote Originally Posted by Nytewolf2k7
    Some more thoughts:
    - Enemies who use weapons should drop those weapons and maybe some ammo, as seen in the neocron 1 offline demo. It's logical, and more realistic.
    - All of the Military base sectors bar the storage rooms should be safe zones.
    - Make a more severe penalty for killing allied faction members.
    - Remove the copbots from the wastelands and place them at the entrances to Neocron to protect the city, as they should. Might be better to replace them with S.T.O.R.M bots.
    I like that idea, like grim chasers and such should drop psi spells, maybe really low quality rare spells and anarchy breed should drop the highest tl non rare gatling guns, etc. makes is alot more realistic and gives noobs/non rich people to get a highish lvl weapon without paying millions for it, it would just take alot of effort to kill the high lvl mobs

Yes i do agree as well that having normal mobs to drop the weapon they use would be really good idea to make it more attractive to hunt them....maybe to make it more interesting the mob should not drop everytime the gun but only once in a while? so you get the fun to hunt and find that gun

Cya!

I would like to see the removal of the frilly bits around the edges of each window on the hud. Also to shorten the Armour box at the bottom, there is a huge amount of space unused down there, a scroll bar can always be added if required.

Strom Alchofrolic [79/63] Rifle Spy on Terra
    Fates [46/46] PPU on Terra
    Narko [43/47] Rifle PE on Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Okran
    I would like to see the removal of the frilly bits around the edges of each window on the hud. Also to shorten the Armour box at the bottom, there is a huge amount of space unused down there, a scroll bar can always be added if required.
    Here they are.

I happen to like the frilly bits, a little transparency goes a long way.

I'd like to see the Hypercom list revised....

1 - Revise Buddy list. Add a business field.

- Buddy
    - Business

In Business, add an option that allows to edit the person details to specify which kind of business it is. Like a bullet menu with the tradeskills. Like a tagger of sorts, so when u hover with mouse over name, it says which tradeskill it is.

Either that, or under Business, make 1 field for each tradeskill.

Faster business, more people happy.