Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Its all about suspense... The uncertainty is whats keeping us coming back here to check evil bastards

EDITED - posted on wrong thread

Well ive come back, giving KK one last chance to keep my 2 subs coming in every month.

Ive Signed up for another month and that means if there is nothing by this time next month i will delete my chars and end my account never to return.

This game used the be THE best MMO ever and it could still be, granted it will never have the same numbers as WOW but even if it had 1/4 of the numbers it would own.

Please KK dont cock this up again, give us some good content/fixes and spend some money on this kick ass game and get it back into the lime-light.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by l8m0n
    Ive Signed up for another month and that means if there is nothing by this time next month i will delete my chars and end my account never to return.
    This is unfortunately the general concensus from people I chat to in game.

They expect a patch pre-Xmas, which is only 6 weeks away, OMG sort that shopping!

most are not happy with the usual, Clipping, mob damage, balance etc. doesn't really affect me in the shop but needs sorting none the less!!

This time, unlike previous idle threats of leaving, I really think they are serious.......

I honestly feel in my gut this patch may be the make or break of NC. Off the back of 5-7% pops at weekends, if we lose many more....who knows...

*cries

Closed - Until Further Notice

Santa "WantaFantaGrope" Boob Heavyporker's Avatar

I can't believe l8mon's serious about that 1/4th. 1/4th of WoW's population would be something like 1.5 million players! Damn!

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyporker
    I can't believe l8mon's serious about that 1/4th. 1/4th of WoW's population would be something like 1.5 million players! Damn!
    Its called MMO for a reason.....

@ Riddle i have to agree, from what i have read and seen ingame if KK doesnt sort it within the 2 months max then i can see NC not being around this time next year maybe earlier.

To me KK have just given up, and they did it before NC2 even came out, this has to change or they need to move on.

Ok well not played in quite a while but still keep my eye on things.

A few things of note, do KK even look at the forum anymore?
    Are they even still working on this game anymore?
    Are they willing to talk to the community and let us know what is happening? I think they owe us that much, it has been a long time without any information.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle
    I honestly feel in my gut this patch may be the make or break of NC. Off the back of 5-7% pops at weekends, if we lose many more....who knows...
    To be fair dude I think everyone feels the same. The ones that dont are the ones who keep on telling themselves that neocron still has a chance of turning it all around (I really wish it could, nothing would please me more).
    It probably shouldnt have survived this long based on the last 12 months.
    I loved neocron and always will, I wouldnt of willingly given so much of my time to it over the 3 or so years that I played it religiously. But there is no point flogging a dead horse.

Fair play to the forum mods who have always done and still do a good job of keeping things fair and honest. But do they really know any more than we do about the current situation?

Quote Originally Posted by RogerRamjet
    lol, just lol. I mean, really LOL. If there was a case bigger than upper case, i'd be typing LOL in it now.

Quote Originally Posted by RusSki
    Fair play to the forum mods who have always done and still do a good job of keeping things fair and honest. But do they really know any more than we do about the current situation?
    This has crossed my mind a few times as well, and I'd say you are probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by RusSki
    Ok well not played in quite a while but still keep my eye on things.

Are they even still working on this game anymore?
    Are they willing to talk to the community and let us know what is happening? I think they owe us that much, it has been a long time without any information.
    Yes, we do. Just check the Dev-Tracker unter Quick-Links to keep you up-to-date.
    "Curiously the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias, as it fell, was, 'Oh no, not again.' Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly *why* the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the universe than we do now."

KK as always, have a presence on this forum directly from members of the Development (SnowCrash), Content (Chenoa) and Support (Hoder) teams to name a few and do show up . The Moderators also act as extra sets of eyes and ears and pass on relevant topics.

At the moment, as stated in this thread by SnowCrash himself, there is no information ready to go public as of yet and when there is he will be sure to let you guys know. For now we really do appreciate your patience and interest in the latest developments.

Triv

Doh, beaten to it by the man himself
    Trivaldi
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

ğI'm in a glass case of emotion!Ğ

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi
    KK as always, have a presence on this forum directly from members of the Development (SnowCrash), Content (Chenoa) and Support (Hoder) teams to name a few and do show up . The Moderators also act as extra sets of eyes and ears and pass on relevant topics.

At the moment, as stated in this thread by SnowCrash himself, there is no information ready to go public as of yet and when there is he will be sure to let you guys know. For now we really do appreciate your patience and interest in the latest developments.

Triv

Doh, beaten to it by the man himself
    I suspect the community feel that after so many years they are entitled to more frank discussion with the developers. Everyone is desperate for the patch and regardless of if you say "there is no information ready to go public" or "our work on BP has been more consuming than we realised and work on the next NC patch has been delayed until such and such a date", they will still be here on patch day checking out the game to see how things have changed.

Your honesty and openness would be much apreciated at this point.
    Nullvoid // The Provider

We are honest as we are telling you that we do not have information for you by the time being. These are the facts and I do not think that anyone would profit from giving you some specious information.
    "Curiously the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias, as it fell, was, 'Oh no, not again.' Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly *why* the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the universe than we do now."

But you could easily give more information. You're either working on the NC patch or you're not. Testing it or not. On schedule for a November release or not.

Maybe you feel anything negative is worth avoiding but given the state of the game, I think it's a bit of a non-issue.
    Nullvoid // The Provider

Default hmm

And will them release neocron's server to public or not !

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphin[69]
    And will them release neocron's server to public or not !
    Lets not get that far!!

But if the servers where to ever shut down, I would have a gapping hole in my life

Sad i know, but true, NC isn't just a game to me. Like most left in game and here on the forums, It has become part of our lives, over the past 5 years.

How fucking sad, it would have to go private server for the 50 or so who would be left or i'd have to start a multi-million pound organisation to write it all again complete with synchs

Closed - Until Further Notice

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast