I noticed a bug on the one i got from THN that apu pa 1 wasnt on there, needed to edit the pas file cos it had startstart before it rather than just start.

Dunno if anyone else has noticed it but ive been using nskill for my rifle spy, put in all my stats and weapon stats but the damage and aiming that nskill gives doesn't match up to what neocron says, nskill says I should have anywhere between 5 and 10% more damage than I actually get

The REAL Walker

Quote Originally Posted by stebedford View Post
    Dunno if anyone else has noticed it but ive been using nskill for my rifle spy, put in all my stats and weapon stats but the damage and aiming that nskill gives doesn't match up to what neocron says, nskill says I should have anywhere between 5 and 10% more damage than I actually get
    Nskill isnt exactly precise.. It is however great for making a basis for a setup. The details you have to do ingame (NF is great for this), with the damage log turned on.
    Walker
    John Gotti
    Sammy the Bull
    Danish Rage
    Innocent Bystander
    Walking Waste
    Sweet Judgement
    Sweet Vengeance

Use it for resists lol not weapon damage. It's long been known it is a general idea, not surgically precise. As walker Saud lom in nf and leave if you don't like the stats.
    "dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Can't Find HC-MC PAs for PE.

Could any1 help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Shirlias View Post
    Can't Find HC-MC PAs for PE.

Could any1 help me?
    When you unpacked NSkill you also got two directories starting with "items".
    Rename the correct one according to the information in the readme file. Inside the renamed directory you will then find pas.txt
    You can just copy and paste the information of one existing PA in the file itself and then change the stats accordingly (check for example THN).

Thanks dude, i'll try right now

it works, thanks!

No1 some1 could me explain how to Reach the strenght needed for Regant MC PE's PA?

You need to drug... The MC PA gives +8 STR what means that you can drug to the PA requirement and when the drugs run out your PA is still active.

on TH.org and nskill it gives 6 str, and needs 80 str.

the real problem is that to reach 80 str u have to put on all enhanched physics chips, and its a waste of slots.

nah it's not the real one. atm hc / melee re cleary a joke

Hey, I know this thread is very old but I give it a try:
    Anyone knows how to contact the developer @StevenJ? Would like to see a version for NC classic or get the source code to convert by myself
    Last edited by Shec; 24-07-19 at 13:36.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021