Roger Ramjet fanclub founder SorkZmok's Avatar

Alright, the new version gives me some weird display bugs on the con page. Some numbers show up where they don't belong.

Apart from that it's getting really nice.

Just one thing about the new system to choose implants and armor. I love it but please let me doubleclick an item to use it instead of having to click OK everytime.

[UneX] - Developer | Liasion StevenJ's Avatar

Mr. Trip - I see those items in the listings... I think what's possibly happening here is that your NSkill is using and older version of the item listings which have been extracted to the folder. The item listing is a little messy just yet, I really want to avoid putting items into the main build, as right now - most people use their own items extracted and to use new items introduced into the main build of NSkill would require over-writing those customised files. It's a silly situation I've created really. I'll look into making the program able to use both the items from extracted files and the items within NSkill itself in future.

Spiro's item pack seems to be the most comprehensive add-on pack around? I figure (if it's ok with Spiro, of course) I should introduce most of that pack into NSkill, and get a proper item listing up on nskill.co.uk so people can report bad /missing items all in one place.

Quote Originally Posted by SorkZmok
    Alright, the new version gives me some weird display bugs on the con page. Some numbers show up where they don't belong.

Apart from that it's getting really nice.

Just one thing about the new system to choose implants and armor. I love it but please let me doubleclick an item to use it instead of having to click OK everytime.

Hey you! Back to your thesis! You're going clean for a while, remember

Those are debugging labels you're seeing, I'll sort that and the endurance bug very soon. I've added the double-click thing too, thanks for the feedback - will be there shortly with .5.6

Side issue... I'm wondering about letting people define their own classes.. PE with no psi but insane con... crap con but extra str, crap dex but extra psi... you get the picture: 300 levels to play with, see what balanced or overpowered setups people can make I think it could be quite interesting... Overpowered would be easy. What would be tricky is very different play-style but balanced...

Latest release version (0.5.7) can be found here

Basically, more reliable resist figures, and shields can be used to more accurately model psi shields.

DJ's con resists implemented for con resist < 120 Curiously, 0.1% is the resist for 0 points specced. This is not a bug!

Double-click imps to choose them from the implant chooser

Added more psi boosters (still missing the blessed resist spells, will get those next time I have access to an anti)

Shields can be used to model psi shields more effectively

Added the Jones Barter Chip <3

Proto-type of custom classes added

Pie level sex in your general direction.

I just downloaded this and the implants seem to all be missing the commas in their stats. Forexample the balistics says it adds 523 strength but it shouldve been 5.23. Dunno if someones mentioned already i didnt read all the pages of the thread.

klick on ADVANCED -> EXTRACT FILES -> and then european or UK ...

restart nskill and all should be ok

Huzzah, DJ's setup.

Quote Originally Posted by solid-rock
    I just downloaded this and the implants seem to all be missing the commas in their stats. Forexample the balistics says it adds 523 strength but it shouldve been 5.23. Dunno if someones mentioned already i didnt read all the pages of the thread.
    If you've never installed NSkill, I'd recommend first downloading the installer, from here. This will associate .exl files with NSkill, and you get a crummy icon <3.

Once that's installed, you should download the latest Nskill.exe, and copy that to your NSkill installation folder.

If you're using Windows Vista, ensure you have write-access to the installation folder (a nice idea to install it to c:\users\<your user name>\NSkill)

And, what Nabbl said is entirely the way to go. If you use a , instead of a . for decimal places, Advanced - Extract - European, and restart. (but mind you don't do this on your desktop, you'll make a mess )

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy
    Huzzah, DJ's setup.

-27 ATH? ^^

On my PE i got for 45% for the fire etc, and get 80 or summit ath, very nice setup imo

DJ - the PE that are so slow that u dont actually have to look at the screen when fighting him
    The resists are pretty good for a PE, but still not much better than mine, and he have a fuckload more ath hehe.

Im guessing that its a undrugged setup though?

My setup depends on a paretemol x-forte to use the heal tool and get a shit more run speed and health

992 hp, no ppr, and I'm not that slow. If the imp rework gets implemented I'll be speccing ath, there's no point atm.

Setup uses redflash.
    Last edited by Dribble Joy; 04-08-07 at 19:58.

Yea i use paretemol x-forte on walker for heal tool too.. not always i can be bothered with popping a drug, most ppl are too easy to kill then

Not bad resists without ppr.. have you somehow counted psi shields with that in your resist calc's?

Ath is always worth it imo.. and i really doubt that KK gonna do that imp rework..

Well actually i dont find it too bad.. ppl are more than fast enough as it is hehe

If I didn't use camo PA, I might spec it.

And yes they include the shields.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast