so after 5 years we still complain about the same things we did in NC1...

Let me ask, WHY THE FUCK ARE WE STILL HERE?!?

Let me answer that too. Cause we all know, deep down, its the only damn thing like it and it will be the only thing like it for a good while. Nothing compares to NC at all. Its a one and only and we all enjoy it at the core.
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

Aye. Aside from my, ahem, prolonged hiatus, I've been with NC from damn well near the beginning. Playing 2.2 (admittedly only on a n00b character, as I'm still waiting for my transfers to go through), it's quite clear that many bugs have been removed. FREs and random syncs aren't NEARLY as prevalent as they were back in the day. Maybe my break allows me also to view the game through fresh eyes, I don't know.

Here's to you KK, I've known you, at least to some degree, for 6 years now.

But PLEASE, for the love of GOD, advertise some more!

Quote Originally Posted by Scanner Darkly
    Dear trolls,

That will be me then
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by aKe`cj View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Where are the people asking for free candy or Double-XP ?

I'm with the some more communication from devs side. Also NC1 did have as many complaints but there are a few things NC1 did right they got rid of in NC2. The difference I dislike the most is the whole doy vs nc thing, the clan scene went from dynamic interesting politics to boring "U R FROM NC DIE!". Besides that I think NC2 has alot of improvements.
    uh I'm cracky
    Monks are magical elves in cyberpunk clothing.

Well said but our opinions don't seem to count for shit. Anyone would think we have made our own games and are competitors of the game trying to bring it down. (KK are doing a fine job bringing it down without anyone's help)

Guess what? We are the customers who want this game to be a lot better it was fine before, a few fancy features won't make the game much better especially if they come at a price of PVE becoming impossible not because its too hard but because its too boring.

Quote Originally Posted by unreal
    Just any form of official response either in a stickied thread or just a reply in the originating problem threads would be a huge improvement on what we've had to put up with all this time.
    I agree with you completly unreal if KK said "We recognize the problem with PVE and are working on it" or "We aren't working on it yet but we will as soon as we are finished with x problem". I would know that the problem is going to be fixed at one point or another and that would reduce people moaning drastically (especially me ).
    Last edited by hatmankh; 24-03-07 at 13:07.

Well you know, who asks, gets answers. The german Patch#160 thread asked. I know, i know you don't read german forums and you are not supposed to do. But if you really want answers, you either have to ask or to search:

It helps to click on "Quick Links" -> " Dev Tracker" to get a overview on official posts, and google to watch interesting posts in languages you dont speak.

There is one very recent post from John Doe
    Quote Originally Posted by John Doe
    Sofern nichts dazwischen kommt, sollten ab Montag einige Bugs Geschichte sein.
    Quote Originally Posted by Translation
    If nothing gets inbetween, on monday some bugs should be history
    Siege erzeugen Reden, Niederlagen Ausreden. (Dr Carl Peter Fröhling)
    Desperate Programmers - Zum Verzweifeln
    Construction Recipes | The base prize of items | Resistances

Casius / lore

fix the fire mobs i cant tell u how many times a fucking HOPPEr killed me now

Here you got the english translation of the statement by Dirk "John Doe" Wilhelmy which he posted in the german forum regarding the Law Enforcer situation.

Quote Originally Posted by John Doe
    We apologise for not being able to offer a fix for this problem already. In the course of the release some tasks had to be delayed that had held us up - we see it as a very important issue as well and will be able to deliver a proper solution in a short period of time.

The Law Enforcer will be exempt from the impending implant changes. Additionally we will temporarily suspend the rule which prevents a re-implantation of the Law Enforcer above skill rank 30 next week that will allow you to re-implant the Law Enforcer if desired.

We are convinced that some more bugs will be history by Monday!

Thank you for your understanding.
    "Curiously the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias, as it fell, was, 'Oh no, not again.' Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly *why* the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the universe than we do now."

Quote Originally Posted by solling
    fix the fire mobs i cant tell u how many times a fucking HOPPEr killed me now
    lol and i did the mistake of trying to go level my 81 base str melee tank on firemobs.. got spanked by a hopper

Nnno.. It's not funny afterall. It's simply borked.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    People complained incessantly when NC1 was around. Believe me, I was there.

N

People are going to complain no matter what, and no matter when, as there will always be disagreements with any game. The point is, what was better? What was smarter? We know you were there Nidhogg :P.

Let me ask, WHY THE FUCK ARE WE STILL HERE?!?
    we is like what? 100 people? as far as im concerned Nc is gone....prob wont come back either...
    Nicky the Needle - "PRIC"

You got your statements and so the this thread get's closed.
    "Curiously the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias, as it fell, was, 'Oh no, not again.' Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly *why* the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the universe than we do now."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123