Default This Game Will Die If You Dont Fix It KK

I played 2.2 for sometime now and here are my obervations.

Pros
    Armor System
    New Rares
    New PA
    The nanites

And here come the CONS

1.Mob difficulty is extreme right now,My near to capp pe cant cap because I cant find anywhere to level,And KK why make this game Team if there are no people play ever?

2.Amount of bugs is just really bad,The reload issue,The log off and restart client issue.Heals don't work when you cast them.

3.IMP nerf,Why the fuck Nerf them if it is fine??Most of our cons are now shit and we dont know what to do.Move on is useless.

4.Laser Weapons are just recockulaous,You dont stand a chance if they have laser weapons.

5.Drones are just Overpowered so much that you can take out a whole OP team with one drone.

6.The money is just a huge problem,i came into neocron 2,2 with 3-4 mill,now I got less then 100k.

7.Why make the droner a reticle?He was fine before

8.Shields dont work once you zone really pisses me off

9.Most of us are running out of money lately,KK fix the money issue.

Gonna add more,its 5 30 am here

Hand me a gun and ask me again zii's Avatar

> > 4.Laser Weapons are just recockulaous,You dont stand a chance if they have laser weapons.

I took down a rifle laser user twice last night. I don't know what he was using but it was a rare laser with a fire mod, which my tank's set-up was not specced for.

In both cases, I had GRed in and had betweeb 10% & 15% SI when we engaged, and I killed him with my Speedgat. It took a while since I had to run away and dodge his laser gun quite alot. It really caused my tank's health to drop rather quickly, but he still died.

So yes, lasers are difficult, but not impossible. Of course, my example may be atypical nor relate to your experience.

Might I add that it was a lot of fun.

------------------------------------------

What annoys me the most is the drug flash. I get a very bad flash after I take just one drug. Its ridiculous. I never had such terrible effects on a comedown in real life!

As for the game dying as you stated in your subject title. I doubt it very much. If this were the case, then the game would have died years ago, but the game carries on so there has to be something keeping people here.

I've not read your message. Only thrad subject. People of NC have been saying that for months and years, and it still stands as a good MMO. It can only get better, you know.

Terra (Eng), Tokuto.
    a.k.a Zioxx a very long time ago on Pluto.

NC For Free!

yeah Id like to see some pve fixed up.
    Let's Play Series Coming Soon:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/StoneLegionVideos

Andy is a ginger minger. ashley watts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zii
    > > 4.Laser Weapons are just recockulaous,You dont stand a chance if they have laser weapons.

I took down a rifle laser user twice last night. I don't know what he was using but it was a rare laser with a fire mod, which my tank's set-up was not specced for.

In both cases, I had GRed in and had betweeb 10% & 15% SI when we engaged, and I killed him with my Speedgat. It took a while since I had to run away and dodge his laser gun quite alot. It really caused my tank's health to drop rather quickly, but he still died.

So yes, lasers are difficult, but not impossible. Of course, my example may be atypical nor relate to your experience.

Might I add that it was a lot of fun.

------------------------------------------

What annoys me the most is the drug flash. I get a very bad flash after I take just one drug. Its ridiculous. I never had such terrible effects on a comedown in real life!

As for the game dying as you stated in your subject title. I doubt it very much. If this were the case, then the game would have died years ago, but the game carries on so there has to be something keeping people here.
    Now get a pe or spy to go againts lasers, it just doesnt come out nice :-), If you wanna see how overpowered laser is, go against another tank using a Creed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zheo
    roleplay? Neocron? You must be joking look for Ashwatts I heard he role plays

Originally Posted by tarasm
    5.Drones are just Overpowered so much that you can take out a whole OP team with one drone.
    and
    Originally Posted by tarasm
    7.Why make the droner a reticle?He was fine before
    Contradiction here ....
    And I think drones should keep a reticle, without it, they ARE overpowered.
    I behave as a signature

Andy is a ginger minger. ashley watts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Castr0
    and

Contradiction here ....
    There still far to overpowered
    Quote Originally Posted by Zheo
    roleplay? Neocron? You must be joking look for Ashwatts I heard he role plays

@ tarasm - I agree with most of your points. The one's I don't agree with.

1. New Rares - Ok we got new weapons, which is fine, but the moving of the old rare implants back to the rare pool was a bit too much. The pool has increased from 49 to 80 items or 283 parts to 443 parts. Makes getting that new rare weapon harder.

2. Laser weapons - well the good news is KK can balance the weapons if they are overpowered without breaking everything else, as this was the big problem with 2.1 - adjust something, break 3 other things.

3. Money - Hmm PvP can be expensive, but I think my members have been making money ok from PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by Castr0
    and

Contradiction here ....
    I've been a long term Drone user, and I didn't like the reticle on test due to the way I fly my drones high. And yeah, the PN needs a big nerf. This was the case on Test server, and still is in retail.

Hovever the points release in 2.2 has allowed me to skill Brammers as a rifle user.

Ok the main thing i hate about 2.2 is PVE, i mean FFS with the amount of people that play and the amount of ppu's there are you can never got a team going and if you do the ppu is usually capped/woc so they gain nothing form teaming. The way i see it is, 2.2 made the capped stronger and the non-capped people are basically fucked, cause it will take them way to long to get where the rest of the people are. Also why nerf a ppu? Dont you think thats a little strange? Think about it you spend your whole life healing your self/others and then suddenly you suck and a lone tank can kill you. My opinion is that PVE should go back to how it was in 2.1, or a little harder in that is was depending on how the new armor system works, and ppu's should be made to how they use to be. They should be able to tank at leats 3 people no prob.

Well thats my 2 cents this game can still be saved and made back the the UBAR game it once was

I cant recall anyone ever complaining this much about NC1, mainly zerging and hybrids got all the flamin. Would be nice to see a 3rd party company bring back nc1 since kk wont...wonder how many people would play nc1 over nc2. food for thought.
    Remembering - Skuld,Slutsumi,Doob,Fw,Crunchy,Bad Ass and other ncat members who arent here with us today

If NC1 was as stable/buggy as NC2 then we would have a winner on our hands.

Me Wants Nc1 Back....fuck The Content Pvp Was My Content
    Remembering - Skuld,Slutsumi,Doob,Fw,Crunchy,Bad Ass and other ncat members who arent here with us today

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coid
    I cant recall anyone ever complaining this much about NC1, mainly zerging and hybrids got all the flamin. Would be nice to see a 3rd party company bring back nc1 since kk wont...wonder how many people would play nc1 over nc2. food for thought.
    People complained incessantly when NC1 was around. Believe me, I was there.

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Coid
    Me Wants Nc1 Back....fuck The Content Pvp Was My Content
    Yeah i loved the PvP in Nc 1 was sooooooooooo fun PLUTO FTW RAWR!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogface
    If NC1 was as stable/buggy as NC2 then we would have a winner on our hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    People complained incessantly when NC1 was around. Believe me, I was there.

N
    Problem solved.

Fact is probably everyone who played NC1 would admit NC1 was better. Oh and people are still complaining the same if not more than ever, KK needs to try harder.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast