Thread: Auto-Reload bug

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Andy is a ginger minger. ashley watts's Avatar

Default Auto-Reload bug

Not sure if has happened to anyone else but whilst in neofrag the berrat and a few other weapons auto reload its self about half way through the clip, (Veryy irritating) havnt tried outside of neofrag atm though
    Quote Originally Posted by Zheo
    roleplay? Neocron? You must be joking look for Ashwatts I heard he role plays

yea my Xbow kept auto relogging at a opfight tonight.. was VERY anoying!

[UneX] - Developer | Liasion StevenJ's Avatar

Yep, happened with my noob rifle spy's Pain Easer today. It only happened when I released the mouse button halfway through a clip, never happened when I held the button down through the entire clip.

This "Reload bug" has been in neocron for ages. It happens only in Neofrag. Sometimes autoreloading wont work and you have to manual drop ammos to weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by CritiNator
    This "Reload bug" has been in neocron for ages. It happens only in Neofrag. Sometimes autoreloading wont work and you have to manual drop ammos to weapon.
    Thats not what we are talking about here...
    This is OUTSIDE NF - well for me it was, and its not when the clip is empty, but midclip..

With my 56/min freq xbow i rly cant keep holding fire.. that would make me miss 70% of my shots heh

Wink

Oh, that's a bug? I took this as a feature.

I actually liked my weapon reloading without having to key the reload button when I cease fire and the ammo is already low.

But I only did lots of PvE and hunting lately, maybe it's annoying while engaged in PvP

I have been also getting this bug quite frequently in PVE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulinborsti
    Oh, that's a bug? I took this as a feature.

I actually liked my weapon reloading without having to key the reload button when I cease fire and the ammo is already low.

But I only did lots of PvE and hunting lately, maybe it's annoying while engaged in PvP
    Xbow clip size: 20

i got this bug with 7, 13, 16 shots left in the gun (and some other times, where i didnt look how many shots was left).. Thats NOT very smart in a pvp sitiuation

*BURNER

confirmed for my HL+FL+DIZZY+Speedy for me ... not allways, sometimes a relog helps to fix it for me.
    i miss ya, pheebz

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

ARe you sure that you weren't out of stamina? Attempting to fire without sufficent stam leads to a reload.

Quote Originally Posted by CMaster
    ARe you sure that you weren't out of stamina? Attempting to fire without sufficent stam leads to a reload.
    It could be this.. Eventhough it didnt look like i needed stam, but i wasent looking at my stam before it was reloading..

Talking about stamina.... DAMN im eating alot of stamboosters now.. Pistols also eats stam now or something? I used 6 full packs of stam boosters in about 15min last night

reloading on 1 shot weapons is also fucked (ionic shotgun pistol, new bazooka). reloads correctly like twice, and then it does reload correctly (i think) but doesn't show the number on the gun, however it does sometimes fire.

(double post alert)

ALSO, it seems as though the weapons all reload after what would be there "normal" (2.1) clip amount unless you keep holding the click button.

Andy is a ginger minger. ashley watts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CritiNator
    I've Never noticed that bug before, but now its somewhat constant
    Quote Originally Posted by Zheo
    roleplay? Neocron? You must be joking look for Ashwatts I heard he role plays

Quote Originally Posted by CMaster
    I get this and I'm pretty sure it's not, I think someone else mentioned something about being forced to reload of you're hit in the head.

I'll check next time it happens though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast