Quote Originally Posted by jini
    would easily say, he is the ONE but maybe indeed there are more...
    Dont forget DJ !

He invented the new implant system !

Quote Originally Posted by Lifewaster
    PvE is harder now, not impossible , but perhaps 2-3 times slower lvl/cash wise . Some places are especially hard ATM (CRP Cave due to mob poison stacks) while others arent too bad (Fire mobs/WBs)
    Further note on this: The test server has been using Neptune rules (faster levelling), so expect levelling to be even slower again if 2.2 is released under normal server rules.
    No point in having a sig if it just gets deleted for containing funny truisms!

Quote Originally Posted by a4nic8er
    Further note on this: The test server has been using Neptune rules (faster levelling), so expect levelling to be even slower again if 2.2 is released under normal server rules.
    Yeah, that should maybe read 3-4 times slower, I guess if neptunes a 25% boost as I think it was?

Allthough, test conditions is being set to retail lvling speed on Monday, so we will get a day or 2 to check it for sure then.

Neptune was 500%.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogface
    Neptune was 500%.
    Hmm this could be a issue then ^^ but I'll get a exact sample speed for us on monday anyways.

I think the game should retain it's faster lvling, the quicker we can hit end-game (within reason of course) to focus on the main aspect of the game (PvP) the better.

maybe It'll attract people to use Neptune this time then...
    Nobby...Staying since 2003, and Never leaving!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    Noob! Thread closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoder
    The hamster didn't read the epilepsy warning today and is currently being resuscitated. Please stand by...

Yeah, would be nice if KK actually got round to reviewing Neptune when 2.2 goes live.

It's not like it would take up a lot of resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogface
    Yeah, would be nice if KK actually got round to reviewing Neptune when 2.2 goes live.

It's not like it would take up a lot of resources.
    Well, I think its probably in a lot of ppls interests to retain Quan as is, at least for a while after launch.....mainly cos ppl are going to be stuck with a full skill reset on retail, with no clue where to spec......so if they can go into the test server to try their stuff out before they commit to it in retail, it could save a lot of heartache.

Very true.

Then Neptune should be reviewed when the need for Quan isn't there

good job lifewaster. If you PM one of the mods, they can edit your original post as you make updates. That'll save the noobs from having to read the entire thread.
    ====Need Help?====
    Construction Guide
    Connection Guide
    ================
    Game Philosopher

<--- Rannath From Yesterday. Thanks for posting this lifewaster

Cyberdyne Firmenmaskottchen Amox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Archy

FURNITURE/PRICES : needs to be lowered, other items also needs to be definitly lowered. Add more furniture , lower prices, add more variants please.
    Lighting would be nice please.

sorry but this wasnt topic of evo 2.2 .. maybe ok you havent read forum for about 1 year

still he has a point though

I hope KK will change the XP amount, I reasons I used to leave and come back were because I just hated leveling once I got my last 20 levels...

Making leveling more tedius is going to be horrible
    Last edited by nobby; 04-03-07 at 13:42.
    Nobby...Staying since 2003, and Never leaving!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    Noob! Thread closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoder
    The hamster didn't read the epilepsy warning today and is currently being resuscitated. Please stand by...

What, no mention of how tradeskills are affected?

Gloves require IMPLANT SKILL to put on. Yes, that's right - no more swapping gloves unless you've a poker around or want to invest in IMP. On the up side, the negative combat consequences have been reduced to -3.83 TC. This would be a pain for tradeskillers, but with the death of the hybrid RES/CST char, it won't matter. Spy nanites need not-insignificant IMP anyway (75 IMP for highest tool), so just about all combat spies will be impers of gloves.

No more CST quality hard cap. Max stats for an item are still 94%, but now instead of capping and degrading from TL50 as in NC1/2, you can manage to hit 94% stats on items at TL60, 70, 80, etc. If you're a constructor, all your INT is going into CST. Bye-bye hybrid RES/CST that were oh-so-useful at 4% pop. And yes, 10 CST levels does make a difference at higher TLs.

SS is essentially unnecessary. You won't care about it as it's +8.xx CST. CST 1 is +8.xx, CST 2 is +14.98, and CST 3 is +22.14. TH CPU is +9.91. Hawkings is +10.xx.

Blue Fairy is a CST/RES/IMP drug. It provides +9.06 to each, and lasts for 5 minutes. Nightspider provides +15.11 IMP

CST chips now generate negative REP/REC, with no impact on RES. I guess you can still hybrid CST/REP, though, as the negative hit is fairly low (-4.57 for the CST3).

Adv Nerves now boosts CST and RES. Adv Nerves 3 boosts both by +5.92.

The hybrid RES/CST char is gone. You'll need an imper for your CST glove since you won't want to put any INT in any other subskill if you're a CSTer. I'll go so far to say steer clear of anyone with less than 270-280 CST, especially for a weapon over TL50.

Not that this really matters. NC's all about using rares anyway, right?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast