Default Would you like to party on the 9th feb.

Exl are having a get together on the 9th of feb this friday in Lancaster if you want to come and join in be at Lancaster UNI at 8pm on the friday theres

Stevenj (Steven)
    Cream Cracker (Andy)
    Fill Tron (Phil)
    Chedder (Dan)
    Napper (Nick)

and about 6 other people at the min but cant remeber the names of them or they proper names lol

Napper(Nick)

I'll be there and I'll bring all my friends that love to hang with Nobby
    Nobby...Staying since 2003, and Never leaving!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    Noob! Thread closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoder
    The hamster didn't read the epilepsy warning today and is currently being resuscitated. Please stand by...

Im going to get too drunk

Quote Originally Posted by nobby
    I'll be there and I'll bring all my friends that love to hang with Nobby
    Sooo... Who?

[UneX] - Developer | Liasion StevenJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pantho
    Sooo... Who?
    You... MEANY!

But yes, it's not so much an eXL get-together as an eXL Vent get-together, so friends, associates, and uhhh.... well-wishers are more than welcome.

We have members from many clans coming along, so NC is strictly OFF the drunken agenda - I for one can't be arsed with "But but but you had a hack running and you cast a bazillion holy lightnings in a half-second" nonsense. Maybe I'll bitch about how we fix eXL so we're not a lazy bunch of dossers or dwads.

There are more people than Nick remembered coming along, we're not (quite) that unpopular (yet):

Nick (Napper)
    Andy (Cracker)
    Fill (Fill Tron)
    Dan (SlasherPE)
    Vince (Yuna)
    Matt (Blood-Junkie)
    Me ( ...Ampere...)
    Will (Algebraist)
    Steve (Can't remember ingame name, oops)
    Chris (Ness)
    ... and more. I'm sure...

If you're up for it - all's welcome - just check the eXL forums for the info (mail me ingame for details) and come along! I'm sure I'm not the only northern english bum around here...

/Edit

And Lancaster Uni is sexy. Collegiate System means many bars, and the whole place is classed as the most dense settlement in England. It's a fine drinking place.

In fact, if you CAN possibly make it, and you're of legal drinking age, introduce yourself here, and come along. It will be fine!

/Last edit, apologies: whisky

I will, of course, be taking photographs for ingame blackmail. Please PM me details of your requests in advance
    Last edited by StevenJ; 05-02-07 at 05:06.

Quote Originally Posted by StevenJ
    I will, of course, be taking photographs for ingame blackmail. Please PM me details of your requests in advance

Oh Nos Shit

i dont think steven posted the link to the forums so
    EXL forums
    Nick

p.s. How can Lancaster Uni be sexy when Lancaster has the highest suicide count in the country FACT by the way. (haha i have just pissed on stevens bonfire lol)
    Last edited by NAPPER; 05-02-07 at 05:35.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPPER
    i dont think steven posted the link to the forums so
    EXL forums
    Nick
    No, I didn't... for a reason! I don't want to give innocent people a glimpse into the insanity which is eXL... or to SPY ON US

I'm seriously considering it, though one will have to find out how far it is to Lancaster from Loughborough.

Would it just be the evening? Going there for all of a couple of hours before going home seems a bit poo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy
    I'm seriously considering it, though one will have to find out how far it is to Lancaster from Loughborough.

Would it just be the evening? Going there for all of a couple of hours before going home seems a bit poo.
    Do it! Lancaster is in the NW, more or less on the coast. But, it's on the main train line from London. Lord knows I could do with some sane company for the night.

It wouldn't be a one evening thing, it would be a daytime meal, boozed up night, then lunch / departure thing.

/Edit.

I was totally wrong where Loughborough is...

Nah most of us are stoping at Lancaster Uni Lancaster Uni guests rooms

Nick

Well a quick look and though it's a monster of a trip (well... little over 3 hours), it's only £14.50 if I buy two singles in advance.

I'll probably kip on a floor or use a guest room.

By the way, I have a set of poker chips (and cards), if anyone wants to take my money off me.

Well a quick look and though it's a monster of a trip (well... little over 3 hours), it's only £14.50 if I buy two singles in advance.

I'll probably kip on a floor or use a guest room.

By the way, I have a set of poker chips (and cards), if anyone wants to take my money off me.
    i fucking love poker theres a good little poker game at the min that i play called pkr you can download it at prk.com.

stevens party playlist

If your happy and you know clap your hands.
    macalaner (not sure if thats spelt right).
    schnappy
    uh eh oh ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang.
    reach for the stars (s club 7 or steps not sure who sang it)
    babie girl
    dr jones

ask steven for the other ones not sure what they are .

Nick
    Last edited by NAPPER; 05-02-07 at 05:59.

I play on 888 or pokerstars, though as yet not for cash, as I have little enough as it is. More for practice and to relieve boredom.
    Play at the uni on Sundays, we had some pkr promotional stuff given out. Today's game wasn't great, nearly made it to the last table, went out on the bubble with queen nine vs queen ten.

I play on 888 or pokerstars, though as yet not for cash, as I have little enough as it is. More for practice and to relieve boredom.
    Play at the uni on Sundays, we had some pkr promotional stuff given out. Today's game wasn't great, nearly made it to the last table, went out on the bubble with queen nine vs queen ten.
    Take money from YOU?

That's some poker face you have there!

The night will be bar-based, rather than sitting around playing poker though... I don't think there'd be anywhere big enough for us to all lurk around gambling on cards.

But come along, it'll be great. We'll get drunk. We'll beat up Cream Cracker. And that playlist is way, WAY off the mark!

Common misconception: You need a poker face to play poker.

Anyway, I was thinking more of a small game in the middle of the day/afternoon before any drink based activities if there are people around slightly earlier.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast