Thread: Implants -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Implants -

BT FMS implants like - Pysics +5 strength

Everyone i asked said it gives them +5 STR/DEX/INT Depending which implant they are using,

but for me its +5, and its not a bonus, ive tried this on other PE's, they get +5

So why, do i get +4 .

Also, its not recked, bought 10, all same.

Does it say +4 in the info screen or the imp window?

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy
    Does it say +4 in the info screen or the imp window?
    Both...

weren't they just adding 6 yesterday?

way to make this shit easy to test...

weren't they just adding 6 yesterday?

way to make this shit easy to test...

The boni on my imps (HC PE) add up to +17 str, but I get +15 str, yesterday it would have been +19 str... all str imps plus beast gives me 77 str. That's fucking useless.

If I might make a suggestion, how about KK if you give us a list of implants in a thread here and what the bonus/malus stats on them are supposed to be? Then at least we can take pen and paper and mess about while you fix the imps.

Quote Originally Posted by Glok
    The boni on my imps (HC PE) add up to +17 str, but I get +15 str, yesterday it would have been +19 str... all str imps plus beast gives me 77 str. That's fucking useless.
    lol.... And they cheered us up by giving HC PE PA... Then ripped your heart out with Imps..

Well if the imps stay like this (they just fix the info and leave the actual stats) I guess I'll have to go TT and CM epics. Piffle.

i dont even think its possible to use the hc pe pa at the moment. i tried last night and got to 72 str with the imps and 2 drugs

It's possible to use the lowest one (75 str) with no drugs.. but why? For 80 str with beast? What the hell is that good for? (aside from rhino gunnin'... edit: assuming the rhino V2 still has 80 str req.. what are the chances of that? )

FN nerfed my underscore

The only thing i would suggest is that all the imps gain +1 to the main stat that they are supposed to give, E.g. dex booster 1.

has 0 to dex!

it would make setups alot easier to find.

Viarossa as CM refuses to build officer quarters.

If Gold Woc Tank PA is 135 Str, then in theory a tank should beable to get a viable set up using implants to wear that pa, that means implants that give +35 strength in total, this roughly would mean 7/8 per implant, or less if you include drugs. (thats 4 brain and spine all giving +7) If you want to low that to say stop PE's using Creed/Cursed Soul/Malediction etc etc. Then you have to decrease the PA as well! For example I spy can pretty much only get 113 dex now with implants and has to use red flash to get into WOC Silver PA, that is just wrong! Seriously WRONG! If it is impossible to get into WOC Gold PA then bloody remove it because it's just a waste of space!

I like that implants and armour no longer take damage thats better imo. However I also understand that perhaps PE's arent ment to use Disruptor or Creed guns, perhaps they are only ment to use Ray Of God, and Tangent Plasma Cannon. That doesn't mean that Spy's should lose out on implants, just increase the requirements of some implants to say 100-105, so the spy has a spine that gives him +5 (that gives him 105 and PE's 85) then a implant that requires 105 this would of course be out of reach of the poor PE but still give the spy say +6 to his dex giving him 111) then other implants could give say +3 to +5 so that a PE's total dex is say 105, with PA (making GOLD PE WOC require 100 dex and give +5) because the pe can get +20 the spy would beable to get say +22/+23 giving him 123 base dex, so that his GOLD woc could require 120 dex and silver could require 115 or 110? If you say that makes sense. While a tank's implants could also be similar and their PA as well. So that a PE could reach say 85-90 Strength (with pa) but a tank could reach perhaps 125 (before PA)

I hope that makes sense and is helpful for the Staff.

Tank PA 4 is str 124.

As for the rest of the imps, the current ones seem OK, a PE needs almost full dex imps to reach a rolh, which seems about right.
    What we could do with though, is spy weapons going up to tl130.

Viarossa as CM refuses to build officer quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy
    Tank PA 4 is str 124.

As for the rest of the imps, the current ones seem OK, a PE needs almost full dex imps to reach a rolh, which seems about right.
    What we could do with though, is spy weapons going up to tl130.
    Thats not the point Dribble the point is a spy atm gets about 112 dex with imps. while armour is 115-124 or 135 not sure. (thats silver and gold woc) So explain to me how a spy goes about getting into them please, feel free... oh wait you can't the only way to get into Silver is with drugs, but that still leaves 9-20 more dex for gold....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast