Viarossa as CM refuses to build officer quarters.

Was it ment that Spy's would not longer be able to wear WOC armour without drugging for it? Seems kinda odd to me that first of all you need drugs to get to the silver woc pa, and secondly no one can get to the gold pa!

Highest Ranked Psi-Monk Ever Forget My Name's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zheo
    Was it ment that Spy's would not longer be able to wear WOC armour without drugging for it? Seems kinda odd to me that first of all you need drugs to get to the silver woc pa, and secondly no one can get to the gold pa!
    This is due to the fix for attribute upgrades on items, but at the moment everything that gives an attribute modification is too low.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________
    Majestic_12 / Cold Steel Mercs / Phoenix LTD / P.I.M.P / Immune

my techs for trade

*BURNER

- The stealth for pe's not longer at the "jones-items" trader
    - implant calculations not correct? 102dex(F5), with 1 whiteflash i could plug on my pa(dex105) yesterday
    - same with the str pa2 for pe's (zerk2+3,strbooster3,2 othernew impname i forgot, had about 76-77str, and could pass on pa with xstrong)
    - the TPC cannot be bought in the neocronstruct / i think more missing in the HCTC Trader, cause the trader in viarosso3 had more items on the list
    - this is correct? i found some dex112 pa's
    - i could kill a 34/34 flamethrouher mod at mb bunker with 8 shots of the rare streetrifle (140dmg/shot), but the rare gatlin rifle made alot of damage.... well i thought so...(44x4/a shot) but i needed like 15 clips to kill one
    - ROLH is another overpowered silendhunter with the freq of judge
    - F5 shows me a total exp of 230k in dex80 ... so no woc(what should be removed for testing :P)
    - melee seams kinda like have a distance bug/lag bug
    - pe woc pa1 needs 90dex to put on? / pa3 needs 115

and please ... remove all woc stuff from testserver. all pls running arround with xbows+AKs. this is highend testing for PvP, but i didnt saw anyone slaying some mobs.
    Last edited by netster; 11-12-06 at 09:47.
    i miss ya, pheebz

Testing can be done in various ways.
    Even those trying to find the most "overpowered" weapon can be considered testers . If anything their guns will get a proper "nerf" on a forthcoming patch and they will abandon them for the next overpowered gun or char

Santa "WantaFantaGrope" Boob Heavyporker's Avatar

Yeah, not a tester, but I wanted to ask...

- Does crouching speed up stamina regain? Because I'm seeing a lot of posts about very slow stamina regain without the boosters.

I have found that crouching does not effect your stamina regeneration

Quote Originally Posted by Faid
    I have found that crouching does not effect your stamina regeneration
    I found that if this is the case, I have too much negative in one or more of; Agility Athletics Endurance. A symptom of this is to have too low stamina to start with. You definitely need to have a minimum of 100 Stamina, 200 and you can run all day without boosters.

I found that putting some points into the skills that have negative affects from imps/armour alleviates the problem. Some people just like to make sure they dont go below -20 to -30 in any of those 3 skills. I like to get (say) ATH up to 0 or +1 and overcompensate in AGL, if possible (or vica versa).
    No point in having a sig if it just gets deleted for containing funny truisms!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12