Thread: evo 2.2

Default evo 2.2

so just been ingame for an hour... all chars have insane healt pools.. so many new chips implants stats changed on stuff etc.. i knew about the APU aiming and the apu's getting para and stuff.. but like the resist booster 1 being psi 40 now.. the mc buff not giving hlt..

all chars gonna need shitloads of spells imps armor everything gotta change.. its gonna take loads of cash time and what not..

test server launch wasn't a real succes eighter for me at least.. apu can't use any of her spells.. and she was a HYB untill the gm capped me.. but instead of giving me cap levels he made me a pure apu to.. but can't use any spells..

still missing alot of vendors to.. can't find the place to get low level imps.. or psi armor if it sill exist..

Other than the rare and quest/fsm imps there aren't any imp vendors in the neostruct, you'll have to go through the normal channels afaik.

none of my account passwords seem to work. any hint?

Quote Originally Posted by jini
    account@neocron.com make sure you put Testserver Login Issue as the subject otherwise they will look at your ticket on the retail grid and not the test grid.

Edit: make sure you add your account name
    Last edited by blackpheonix; 06-12-06 at 21:11.

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jini
    My password was an old one, that I hadn't used in months, if not more than a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by [TgR]KILLER
    so just been ingame for an hour... all chars have insane healt pools.. so many new chips implants stats changed on stuff etc.. i knew about the APU aiming and the apu's getting para and stuff.. but like the resist booster 1 being psi 40 now.. the mc buff not giving hlt..

all chars gonna need shitloads of spells imps armor everything gotta change.. its gonna take loads of cash time and what not..
    And rather than us updating neoskiller ourselves, it looks like AlphaGremlin is gonna have to totally rewrite the thing.

My passy wont work either

Default Welll

Changing all implant's statistics, having a 8 slots armor instead of 5, many new items ingame, PVP that is not working, HUGE nerfs on ATH/AGL, requirements on weapons drove insane (all arti CS with 203 HC gets 130% damage and 160% aiming)

I hope that was more like a joke than a test server.

I'm in for some changes, but it's more like a new game to me (loads of knowed items are renamed too)

exactly how i feel krin.. this aint the nc i played for 4 years. they changed everything.. nothing is the same no more.. imps and guns and stuff i worked to get for ages and used for months are totally useless now.. :/

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

If you haven't figured out that Evo 2.2 was going to be a huge change then you've not being paying attention in class. If you've not been around for a while then it's worth checking out the threads in the balancing archive.

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphin[69]
    requirements on weapons drove insane (all arti CS with 203 HC gets 130% damage and 160% aiming)
    And? It's just a number, it might mean something completely different from 130% on retail atm.

I like the new armour/item system, and I don't see how this makes any difference to what NC is. NC is about the people, the fights, the atmosphere, I don't see how this is going to be so radically altered.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    If you haven't figured out that Evo 2.2 was going to be a huge change then you've not being paying attention in class. If you've not been around for a while then it's worth checking out the threads in the balancing archive.

N

sorry i thought it was a balencing patch not a completely new game, thats gonna screw up my chars

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Please continue this in the balancing forum. Thanks.

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT