Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Canadian eh

Default KK will there be relocation control?

Is there any plans to have a config file to go along with the custom UI to control relocation of the Fields, Buttons, Draggable Part of window, and Changing Direction of Text and Status Bars Fills?

If there's any posibility it could be used to the player's advantage; No.

Canadian eh

The thing that I hate most of about the Default UI is that the windows are so big and bulky, I want to all the windows in so they are small and have no empty space in them like it currently has in the UI I been working on removing all the unwanted parts of the window but it just leave big space between the titles and the help/close buttons, and small spacing between fields.

If I could move these things the windows would be 1/3 - 1/2 the size then are now. I like leaving all the windows left open but the current UI the windows sit over lapping, as with the orignal UI you could keep them open and not have them overlap.

I want longer stealth :(

I just want a HUGE 'take all' button

...and a HUGE money field and OK button on trade window.

Please?

Pretty please?
    /me writes to KK_Santa

Quote Originally Posted by Kanzaki Iejir
    Also, let history know, nobby was the master stragetist in this battle, while the desk of help produced the small battleplan, nobby was the first on to spot the weakness in the enemy lines.
    Next time we go to war, that's us fucked then

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kot
    I just want a HUGE 'take all' button

...and a HUGE money field and OK button on trade window.

Please?

Pretty please?
    /me writes to KK_Santa
    Also nice and chunky vehicle entry and team selectors, rathern than spend-half-an-our-fiddling-to-click-the-right thing, kplzthx?

Santa "WantaFantaGrope" Boob Heavyporker's Avatar

About that, don't think that's possible, because, again, that stuff would be hardcoded in. Only gfx adjustments possible, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by General Crazy
    Is there any plans to have a config file to go along with the custom UI to control relocation of the Fields, Buttons, Draggable Part of window, and Changing Direction of Text and Status Bars Fills?
    This is hard coded and cannot be changed with a config file. And there are no plans to change that.
    "Curiously the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias, as it fell, was, 'Oh no, not again.' Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly *why* the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the universe than we do now."

Santa "WantaFantaGrope" Boob Heavyporker's Avatar

Snowcrash, I know a configuration utility is out of the question...

But, please, can you at least hardcode larger fields for the sections that many people mentioned and have trouble with: type-in fields for the money/team/direct message, vehicle seat selection, and 'take all/drop all' buttons?