Default Un-Offical RPOS Thread! - Post em here

Ok, Quick google search, i found a RPOS

(Well what do ya now, the same one that internet cafe i always went do use) -

The Rare file its in, is abit simple..... Suits me tbh

OK - Screenshots of the HUD!....

[ edited - please send them in to us. Don't post them here on the forums. ]

N
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 19-10-06 at 11:40.

Read !
    http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=136215

Submission of modified R.P.O.S. packages for the publishing on the Neocron 2 product site
    Specifically modified R.P.O.S. packages can be submitted by e-mail (community@reakktor.info) in the form of RAR or ZIP archives. After examination, these packets will be published on the Neocron 2 product site. The publication of unapproved modified R.P.O.S. files or packages on the official forum is not permitted and will be punished as a breach of the forums’ terms of service. For discussion purposes a special subsection will be arranged in the player guide section of the official forum.

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Typical. We create a whole new forum devoted to RPOS customisations and it immediately gets ignored.

Thread moved and closed. Read the rules.

N

/edit - to clarify - there is no such thing as an unofficial RPOS customisation on these forums. You may post screenshots but you cannot share out the actual graphic files - you must submit them for verification by us. We will upload them to the product website and you will get full recognition.
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 19-10-06 at 11:44.
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT