Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    smells

Default Smugglers: Implants

You can get ALL Lvl 1 Implants (except PSI), Lvl 1 and 2 Eyes, Backbones 1, 2, 3 (and 4 for the Reflexbooster), Lvl 1 and 2 Hearts at either Crytons (NC) or Tech Angels (Dome and TH).

PSI-Implants 1 and 2 (and 3 for the PSI Controller) can be bought at the PSI-Smugglers (PSI Equipment) in Pepper Park and MB and the PSI Stores in the Dome.

Brain Implants Lvl 2 (except PSI) can be bought at a Smuggler in Point Red. Theres another one near the Dome afaik, i dont know the axact Location though.

ALL Lvl 3 Brain Implants (except for the Vehicle Interface 3 and PSI) can be bought from the Biotech-FSM.

Vehicle Interface 3 is a Next-Hacknet Item

All Lvl 3 PSI-Implants can be bought from the Crahn-FSM

The Marine CPU (for Tanks or Private Eyes) is a Twilight Guardian-Hacknet Item.

The Special Rigger Interface (for Dronerspys- or Private Eyes) is a Tangent- AND Tsunami Syndicate-Hacknet Item.

The Psicore CPU (for Monks) is a Crahn-Hacknet Item.

The Special Forces CPU (for Spys and Private Eyes) is a City Admin-Hacknet Item.

The Special Science CPU (also Spys and Private Eyes) is a Biotech Hacknet Item.
    Jagurat - Tankus meli ordinarus(gemeiner MC-Tank) 56/64 - Mars (deactivated)

City Merc mit Leib und Seele.
    City Merc with Body and Soul.

Other level 2 brain implant smugglers are in Escador Oasis (K_15), in a building near the Gogo (use Navray to point to the gogo, a bit west of it), and in Sieger Uplink sector (I_04), southwest of the OP in one of these shacks there. I have to crosscheck the Outzone smugglers if they still exists/sell any level 2 brain implants.

Level 3 eyes and the level 4 Smart Cyber eyes have to be obtained from the TT FSM.

DoY eyes are recycle items from DoY tunnel loot.
    When all other means of communication fail, try words.

smells

Thx for the Infos, darkana, id edit my Posts, but i can only do that around an Hour after posting.

smells

THX to Darkana again for those 2 Smugglers:

One Lvl 2 Brainimp Smuggler at Escador Oasis. Hes hidden very well in a Building, had to look some Time for him (Navray -> Implants doesnt help). Didnt try Darkanas Tip though.

The other one is at Sieger Uplink. Use the West Exit from Sieger and head STRAIGHT West from there, youll find him on the lower Shack. The upper ones sell Eyes too (Lvl 1 only though).

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

Outzone 2 still has a Level-2 implants vendor.
    Calida Village and H06 (some huts at the road junction) also sell Level 2 implant lists.
    I'm not entirely sure what the Jail has - the NPCs there sell WEIRD lists. There is an anti-gamma bone vendor there though, however (mislabeled mind).

smells

I was looking in OZ1 and OZ2 for nearly an Hour. There are NO MORE Implantsmugglers there. Theyre all gone. Dont ask me why, it was an easy Source of Lvl 2 Imps for Noobs.
    Ill check out Calida Village and H06 (think i know which you mean) later.

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jagrfelm
    I was looking in OZ1 and OZ2 for nearly an Hour. There are NO MORE Implantsmugglers there. Theyre all gone. Dont ask me why, it was an easy Source of Lvl 2 Imps for Noobs.
    Look harder.

smells

Damn it, you found him. Well, i didnt, but since you even got a Screenshot:

New Lvl 2 Brainimpsmuggler in Outzone Sector 2 (see Screenshot above).

Thx to CMaster.

Tech Angles have been moved from DoY to Pepper Park 3. They sell the Antigamma Bones, which might be of interest to one or the other (the Boneenforcement trader is a bit departed from the other Tech Angels NPCs).

Special forces and Science aren't made from rare parts anymore then? Brilliant, didn't know that.
    Bob Arctor - For all your research, repair and recycling needs.

Rain Dog - Melee, the masochists choice.

Terra.

I assume SWAT and Marine too?

What about the Support and Combat cores?

Oh, yeah, forgot to add that ... all the CPUs + the SRI (Special Rigger Interface) have been moved back to the Rare pool, and more such CPUs have been added to this list. But: There might be the odd HN BP of some of these chips lying around still, so these are not fully gone, just not available in HN anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Arctor
    Special forces and Science aren't made from rare parts anymore then? Brilliant, didn't know that.
    No that's not the case anymore.

Just to be clear, as Darkana says Special forces and Science are also back in the rare pool.

If you want to see what implants are rare - goto http://rares.techhaven.org/list.php and click on Implants.

OMG Darkana talk about confusing the masses! Half this information is out dated.

Quote Originally Posted by jagrfelm
    The Marine CPU (for Tanks or Private Eyes) is a Twilight Guardian-Hacknet Item.

The Special Rigger Interface (for Dronerspys- or Private Eyes) is a Tangent- AND Tsunami Syndicate-Hacknet Item.

The Psicore CPU (for Monks) is a Crahn-Hacknet Item.

The Special Forces CPU (for Spys and Private Eyes) is a City Admin-Hacknet Item.

The Special Science CPU (also Spys and Private Eyes) is a Biotech Hacknet Item.
    These Implants were all removed from Hacknet and placed back in the rare pool.

RARES NOW, All requiring 5 x L (No ATP) parts:-
    Marine CPU
    Special Riggers Interface
    Special Forces
    Special Science
    SWAT
    and the Psicore was split to offensive/Defensive
    Crahn Support Core (PPU)
    Crahn Combat Core (APU)

You can get ALL Lvl 1 Implants (except PSI), Lvl 1 and 2 Eyes, Backbones 1, 2, 3 (and 4 for the Reflexbooster), Lvl 1 and 2 Hearts at either Crytons (NC) or Tech Angels (Dome and TH).
    Crytons still in NC, Dome Vendors GONE, TH Vendors GONE. There's a new set of shops in Pepper Park 3, where you find the old Dome offerings.

PSI-Implants 1 and 2 (and 3 for the PSI Controller) can be bought at the PSI-Smugglers (PSI Equipment) in Pepper Park and MB and the PSI Stores in the Dome.
    DOME Vendors Gone, Other locations valid.

Brain Implants Lvl 2 (except PSI) can be bought at a Smuggler in Point Red. Theres another one near the Dome afaik, i dont know the axact Location though.
    Point Red is the favourite stop but there are several other vendors around the map.

ALL Lvl 3 Brain Implants (except for the Vehicle Interface 3 and PSI) can be bought from the Biotech-FSM.
    Still Valid

Vehicle Interface 3 is a Next-Hacknet Item.
    I assume as this did not make it back into the rare pool that ist is still available in HN?

All Lvl 3 PSI-Implants can be bought from the Crahn-FSM.
    Still Valid, in addition now to the Level 3 Crahn Mask (PSI Eye)

All Level 3 Eyes from Tangent FSM (Except Psi)

DOY eyes still recycled from junk obtained in DOY Tunnels

Feel free to update

Closed - Until Further Notice

Keine Macht dem Benzinkartell MotorMike's Avatar

in the old chranchurch in outzone

also theres lev 2 imp dealer and drug antidots /tools for those who got chran as ally
    "Mache ich dir Angst ?" - "Ja" - "Ist es meine Narbe?" - "Nein, es ist dein Auto !!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast