Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Santa "WantaFantaGrope" Boob Heavyporker's Avatar

Default Come on already, KK, fix the combat wheeler car!

After trying yet again to see how usable the combat wheeler car was... I can safely say that except in eosteric circumstances, the combat wheeler car is about 30% useful ( 25% for simple transportation, 5% for when you can actually shoot and hit something other than yourself).

WHAT is wrong with you KK? Releasing such a hideously, ridiculously awkward item?!

I'm sorry, but fundamental changes must be made if the combat wheeler car is to be of any real use.

- Uncouple targeting from vehicle's orientation. Currently, this simply does not work at all for a ground vehicle. Anyone will tell you that the extremely tight firing direction of the Scorpion Trike tail gun made the secondary gunnery seat all but useless.

- Give the gunner the ability to determine elevation for the firing arc. This means he has some actual control over the weapon other than just 'click click click'.

I'm sorry, but deciding that "Hey, driver and gunner must work together perfectly to use car without dying from one misfired grenade" has completely and utterly flubbed in the case of the combat wheeler car.

I reiterate: Perfect harmony between driver and gunner might work for the hoverbomber, but it DOES NOT WORK AT ALL FOR THE COMBAT WHEELER CAR!

pork pork pork

yet another thread telling kk to do something

He does have a point though about the suicidal piece of poo !
    Nobby...Staying since 2003, and Never leaving!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    Noob! Thread closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoder
    The hamster didn't read the epilepsy warning today and is currently being resuscitated. Please stand by...

all vehicles need a rework...and a remodeling if ya ask me. would be totally awsome to see a high poly rhino rollin round the wastelands. They need to do another theme 6months like they did for drones for vehicles. work all this shit in and fix the zoning bug.
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

Santa "WantaFantaGrope" Boob Heavyporker's Avatar

Oh, no kidding. I'd love higher-resolution skins for the vehicles, especially the jeep since up close you can see how painfully low-res the skin is.

I love the look of the wheeler car, though, so I'm scared of any changes they might make to its appearance.

Having first-person view being able to be enabled inside a vehicle would COMPLETELY RULE, though... I mean, who hasn't shouted in joy when they bugged into first person view when they were in a jeep, bike, or the car?

dunno but i wish that there was a more complicated control system for gliders...so instead of having to nosedive an assualt glider to hit ur target...you could say set an auto-pilot system to stay on its course, and then have the gun enabled so you could actaully shoot something. or make the assualt gliders rockets AoE. we can dream eh?
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.