Default Terminator Quad Mission -

Retrieved from Nc.Synergy

• Start the Mission by talking to KNUCKLES in a_10. He is standing at the entrance to a fenced-in building.
    • Go into the "Secret Labratory" behind Knuckles and talk to Dr. Hartmut Grottenheimer.
    Tip: Try walking through some wooden boards to find the entrance!
    • Go to e_03 and talk to Lillian Lundqvist. Give her 20k for the Advanced Navigation System v2.03 Beta part.
    Tip: She is in the first building on your right if you are going South on the road.
    • Return to Dr. Grottenheimer with the part.
    • Go to e_10 and talk to a Junk Dealer named Isaac Ramsey and Kill 3 of the 80/80 Thugs he spawns. Talk to him again to receive the parts you need.
    • Return to Dr. Grottenheimer to complete this mission.

MISSION
    REWARDS

» Mission 2 - The Missing Scientist - Part Two
    Dr. Grottenheimer requires a NEXT Prototype Advanced Sensor System v1.05 beta. This component should have been deposited at the Blackmist Garbage Dump by a former assistant of Dr. Grottenheimer.
    • Start the mission by talking to Dr. Grottenheimer again.
    • Head to the Blakkmist Garbage Dump in e_09. Search the box in the NW corner of the dump. Avoid or kill the Thugs guarding it.
    Tip: If the Thugs aren't already around the box, they will spawn when you search it!
    • Return to Dr. Grottenheimer with the part. He will tell you about the next two parts needed.
    • Talk to Knuckles outside of the 'Secret Lab'. He'll direct you to the last known location of the Tangent Supplier.
    • Find the Tangent Supplier's Body just south of the Battledome in J_04 and loot the parts off of him. He's guarded by several 80/80 Thugs.
    Tip: Just like the Garbage Dump, if these guards aren't there - they will spawn when you search the body.
    • Return to Dr. Grottenheimer. He will ask you to activate a reactor and then come back when the key is constructed.
    Tip: The reactor is in the Secret Lab in the room across from the Grottenheimer's.
    • Return to Dr. Grottenheimer in about 5 minutes and he will give you your key.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantho
    Retrieved from Nc.Synergy
    • Go to e_10 and talk to a Junk Dealer named Isaac Ramsey and Kill 3 of the 80/80 Thugs he spawns. Talk to him again to receive the parts you need.
    Could someone please add another little hint pleaseI Ive been running around those mountains for hours now and can not find this guy for the life of me.
    Looked like someone in the german forums HERE had the same problem as I, unfortunately the translator I have access to is very poor and the translations make no sense.

If you translate the second german post, it says that he was looking 2 sectors away, meaning that it is maybe not in E10, but 2 sectors away from e10.

Maybe in E8, E12, C10, G10 or something like that.

Looked everywhere still no luck. Any chance some one who has completed this mission, maybe lend us a hand with where the Junk Dealer, Isaac Ramsey is hiding out. please!

It's been a while since I did it but I thought he was in Catlock Bay. If it's the guy I'm thinking of, stay on the road and you will see him. Sometimes has a couple of 80/80 thugs around him from someone elses mission.

Don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. - Basil Fawlty

Jodo thanks for the info, worked lovely!

meh i blowed up my lovley termi quad

so u can get a new one w/o doing the mission again.

Talk to Knuckles he sends you tu farm 1x Advanced Navigation System V2.03 1x Advacned Hyrid Energy Capacitor X-15 1x Adv.Hybrid Engine 1x Adv.Sensor System V1.05 1x Weapon Bios V1.003 and 1x Targeting System V2.55

those parts can be looted from Hoverbomber and Giant Hoverbomer

now there is a little problem.
    it seems somehow the Energy Capacitor and the Sensor System dont drop.
    ive tried every Hovermob (Hover-eyes/Stations/Hoverbot/Giant Hoverbot/Hoverbomber /Giant Hoverbomber)
    in few different zones f08 g08 h08 but i dont get those 2 parts.

the loot "broken"? any ideas?!
    thanks
    "I'm on the corner, wearing my leather. This dude comes up and he's, like, "hey, punk!"
    I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!"

so now after 3 weeks of hunting hoverbombers 112/112 and/or 124/124 ones i got those parts.maybe the server restart fixed the spawn/loot or a GM who knows.

ha its easyer and faster to run this quest on another toon then get a "new" key.

anyway it seems those parts are droped in diffrent zones.
    u have to kill all the "normal" hovermobs first, they are kinda like place holders for the hoverbombers.
    "I'm on the corner, wearing my leather. This dude comes up and he's, like, "hey, punk!"

Smile

dude, thats why I saw you sa many times near gaba mine
    is there a guide explaining how to get a new key ? coz on th.org or on the wiki they just explain how to get a new quad, not how to get new key

Kalonji
    * Kalon G - Old School PPU * Kalon - Butt Plugged PPU (MIA)
    * Kalonjo - HC Tank (MIA) * Son of Kalonjo - father's son (HC Tank)
    * Kalona - AK Spy (MIA) * Pat Etik -Driver Pistol Spy
    * Monsieur Smeeth - Slots Maker * Anon e-Mouse - Doomed spy
    * Kalonji Faya - Holy Hybrid (MIA) * Kal'Anjah - Blessed Hybrid

probably because if you spend the same amount of time farming anything else, by selling the loot u make enough money to buy one off someone else...

(think I wrote the guide for the terminator mission, or at least redid it for the wiki)
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

thers no guide how to get a new key if u blowed up your terminator quad

but look above
    (it is easy just talk to knuckles again[with the char u allready did the run] he send you to farm few diffrent parts. bring him those parts and the broken termi key and u get a new key)

Thumbs up

mmmmh ! nice Quad !!

can a PE drive it ?!
    edit : yes a PE can drive it thanks th.org

Kalonji
    Last edited by Kalonji Faya; 01-04-09 at 18:20.

h-c pe's can drive it, might be useful for leveling (i leveld on my quad on my tank)
    ingame names: Biglines (dissy spy), Mr Tool (low tech tank), Engineer Tool (constructor), Medical Tool (ppu/hacker/poker), Father Tool (apu)

well 55 HC on a PE is not so hard to get ^^
    it might be cool to lvl

kal