Thread: wts: me

Default wts: me

Since I don't like playing on Mars anymore I want to start over at Terra. Reason for this is that for 100 Mars players there are 20 traders, 50 noobs who don't hit a house from the inside, 15 idiots that just don't realise they'r shitheads, 7 cheaters, 3 that are afk for more than a year and 5 good players... and the atmosphere gets worse and worse every day...

I'm a skilled and experienced GenTank(HC & MC) PE and Spy(especially rifle) player. I'm a fast learner and a good fighter. I love raiding, discussing about setups, killing carebears and impaling fairys who think they're good at pvp. But you'll hear me bitching about guards/savezones and soullightrules many times

I don't do *-RP but I like playing 'in character' and with the story/background.

I'm lookin' for a active clan where I'm not the only tank (anti preferred, was TG since beta4 , but doesn't really matter) and/or someone who can hook me up with essential equipment. Means: Dev, CS (that shitty 1slot is just perfect for me ), Moonie, implants, some researchmissions, beast, levelling weapons, things like that...
    Got Teamspeak2 and all Ventrilo versions if needed.

I can offer Rares/UGs/Money/Love on Mars. Although it's not much I must say :/ Never been to rich. If you want I can pay you back when I can earn my own money and stuff or just be your personal tank-butt-plug

I just hope there are not as much fairys and carebears jumpin' around on Terra...

oh.. and I'm talented at making people hate me, if that is important to you ^^
    Falk Keegan (jump!)

» A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. «
    - The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

SkullCult , Find one of us igname

Stay away from the Skull Cult, for many reasons that will get edited for flaming.
    "If you think it's simple, then you have misunderstood the problem." -Bjarne Stroustrup

Quote Originally Posted by unreal
    Stay away from the Skull Cult, for many reasons that will get edited for flaming.
    Unreal , stfu..... lol. Whats with your hatred of the skullcult, you was kicked for well Viable reasons!> And SkullCult are allied with BlackDragon

Prince des voleurs? Shenyu Reza's Avatar

Need cybersex

Miss Bulma | Peter North | Brandon Heat | Eikichi Onizuka

Un-Registered User

edited

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

Roughly the same percentages on terra...

Viarossa as CM refuses to build officer quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerRamjet
    Roughly the same percentages on terra...
    I was just thinking that...

Quote Originally Posted by Zheo
    I was just thinking that...
    funny i was thinking of that too... tho in terra we got even more retards and cheaters :P

Quote Originally Posted by Uho
    funny i was thinking of that too... tho in terra we got even more retards and cheaters :P
    I seriously doubt that
    Falk Keegan (jump!)

» A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. «
    - The Notebooks of Lazarus Long