Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I'm all for making the font a little bigger.. Now when I started playing NC 10 years ago i had a 17" CRT monitor.. then it was all good lol.. nowadays everybody has a widescreen monitor so its being a pain to read stuff.

Lucky i know were to click on traders like the FSM and i haven't really done any missions @ all but still..

NC2 were u fight bugs from NC1

Yeah, It is a bit of a struggle to read anything when playing NC @1600*1000 in windowed mode on a 15.6" laptop.

Chat text and trade window text would be my choices for being enlarged.

Bump for solid change. Props to the dev team for getting high resolution textures to work native (I've always had an issue getting 1920x1080 full screen until the recent patches), now let's add proper text sizes for the high resolutions to the WIP list.

/signed

Created my account nine years ago and here's my first post: Bumping this! Especially for new players who wanna do some starter missions. Upping font size for missions and the points onero S mentioned really shouldn't screw up the UI too badly, no?

this might be required for this fix anyway, but making buttons bigger at the same time would be neat too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123