Thread: Regant and HIOB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

Default Regant and HIOB

So, HIOB mentions Regant is with the mutants. Has anyone on Terra actually seen this supposed reborn Regant?
    If it really is regant, then that raises some interesting questions. Generally, I would prefer to see our once great ldear Regant in power than the current Cityadmin or the potential Twighlight Guardian, who seem even worse. But the fact that he is working with these mutants who have tried to starve or poison us all means it seems necesssary to question his benevolance, and perhaps the history books that tell us Regant was NC's greatest leader. Of course, it could just be an imposter, or a robot or construct, like the returned Finster of Protopharm.
    Opinions, other runners? Because it seems as ever that the corporations and the millitary are unprepared to do anything about it. Once again it will probably be us runners, the odd-job men of society to protect the citizens and get the job done.

Roger Ramjet fanclub founder SorkZmok's Avatar

I have seen pictures of regant. He's in some new sweet PA thing and belongs to the anarchy breed.

I'll try to find em.

/edit Here we go.

Talk about a nice (and forbidden) hud mod.

OOC yeah, I've seen pics but only from the German servers and I think that whole clan uses that hacked RPOS - it has their name on it lol.. It seems a little irriating to have the papers talking about him when noone on terra has actually seen him. Anyway, looking for some speculation here.

Yep, it's me. Cheers! Superbron's Avatar

Rather strange Regant being member of the Anarchy Breed isn't it? I would have thought he would be leader of Regant Mutants...
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerRamjet
    phew, im glad i dont play sucha buggie game!
    If you want to listen to my music, click: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=665106

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

OOC: It honestly seems that mods/GM are indifferent to the RPOS thing.

Either clamp down on the people who use it, or make a statement so everyone can use it (You can have RPOS mods cleared for use aswell by the way, this might be the case).

He was running around plaza 4 at one point spawning sluggers.

So yes a couple of people have seen him on Terra.

Viarossa as CM refuses to build officer quarters.

I think the Psi monks tried to kill him, if you read your history you'll know Regant suposedly fell to an illness, staight after the PSI monks took control, I believe they used their powers to kill him the main reason for them to do this is that Regant is the sun of Thor who was Crahns mortal enemy and since we have the Crahn Sect I think it's safe to say they didn't like Thor one bit, I think they used Regant to get rid of Ceres and then tired to get rid of him. Perhaps Regant is partly insane because of the damage done by the PSI Monks or perhaps simply hates all humans now.

Some history I would like to know is about the dome, we know Regant installed an over seer so to speak, but what happened after that? Why did the dome go to war with NC, is it because Regant was userpt, or did the people of the dome rise up and kill their over seer then set about avenging Ceres? It is also noted that the dome bombed the canyon and now they have the twilight guardians in their home, are the people of the dome now prisoners? Or have they decided it's better to have drug dealers, thugs and terriorists amoung their citizens? Not that the corporations of neocron are any better... i do ramble on

So did anyone see HIOB?

I've been searching for him, but no luck yet

Zheo - not all monks are Crahn Sect members or believers, although I dare say persecution under the early days of City Admin lead to many more turning that way. The reason for the dome attacking NC after the Ceres was has never been clear. However, the simple answer to your last question is that there simply aren't any. After CA detonated the Dome's own weapon within the dome, the vast majority of the populace was killed or dieing. Those that survived wre certainly in no position to fend off the hordes of anti-city alliance forces pouring into the dome via the DoY tunnels.

So thats the guy off the website and login screen.
    Seems he must be pretty important in the future of things if his face is appearing here and there before the story was picked up again.

lol, just lol. I mean, really LOL. If there was a case bigger than upper case, i'd be typing LOL in it now.

Yep, it's me. Cheers! Superbron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CMaster
    After CA detonated the Dome's own weapon within the dome, the vast majority of the populace was killed or dieing. Those that survived wre certainly in no position to fend off the hordes of anti-city alliance forces pouring into the dome via the DoY tunnels.
    General Babel is still present at his secret DoY Outpost (J08 I believe).
    phew, im glad i dont play sucha buggie game!
    If you want to listen to my music, click: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=665106

Quote Originally Posted by RusSki
    So thats the guy off the website and login screen.
    Seems he must be pretty important in the future of things if his face is appearing here and there before the story was picked up again.
    oh well done. due to that lightbar down the middle i didn't even register the fact until you brought it up....
    Shriekback - Tangent Rifle Spy and part-time lazy hacker
    Moon Madness - APU, Brotherhood of Crahn, Saver of Souls and Guiding Hand to the Heathen

Kindof unrelated, but where can I find the history?....I've read a good deal of the neocronicle but can't find a good chunk of History to follow?...do I jsut need to read the Nema archives?
    "Ambush?!!...I Just ambushed you with a cup of coffee"-CIA operative-'RONIN'
    "Who's stopping you from speaking french? You can speak gibberish if you wanted to, hell speak in clicking noises if it makes you happy."-QA Officer Lupus
    Rabid Cicada Rifler/Hacker -Terra
    Ubergeek Resser/Recycler -Terra
    WireNthings Droner -Terra

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast