Thread: IM back

Default IM back

HEy all, Im hoping to see some familar faces. Ive been gone since nc1 became nc2. I am currently emailing old players infact to see if i can get some to return. SO far im banking 50%. POssible higher as still have not resived some replies =). I think everyone should email people they know that use to play. pAny how my chars are. Zephar,Shafer and warhead if anyone left rembers me =). Im really hoping to find comlink anyone seen head or tail of him.

BOY I really hope they email me soon on char transfer been waiting a day so far and I really waant my chars lol.

Warhead was a tank wasn't he? O.o

rings a bell.
    Quote Originally Posted by NAPPER
    yes but with 10 more dex they will be xbow tanks i nealy had 60 million over cap in dex on my old tank and with the plus to dex they will be able to get a good damage on it. will they ????

Quote Originally Posted by Spermy
    Warhead was a tank wasn't he? O.o

rings a bell.
    Hey spermy =), yep warhead was a tank played for mostly the citi mercs, but at end of his carear was part of a clan of proto pharm probly going to become merc again, but any suggestions you can give me spermy much appreciated I deff. Reconise your name cant rember what side you played though lol.

Spermy :O

Oh him, he bats for both sides -tbh

I remember you and your CM-clan, my clan(PeCMd) and a tangent clan (Catch22) fighting Blood Brothers and always getting our ass kicked by Ghost and a ppu.
    Terra: The Ottoman and many others

Titan: Butterfly

No clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantho
    Spermy :O

Oh him, he bats for both sides -tbh
    Joo ish teh kinky

FA all the way - except for a Pro PE who's doing the epic rounds. Still.

Well, mr head - I can only say - read the patchfiles, a lot's changed. Also - merc is probably not the best option to be at the moment - you're pretty much shafted if you open fire on anyone.

I'd say the best place to be right now is Pro - possibly Tangent. That way there's a high probability of OP fights - and regular PvP. Anti si a viable choice, but prone to mudslinging.
    Quote Originally Posted by NAPPER
    yes but with 10 more dex they will be xbow tanks i nealy had 60 million over cap in dex on my old tank and with the plus to dex they will be able to get a good damage on it. will they ????

(>'-')> I EAT RHINOS ! <('-'<) Ung.Tee's Avatar

wb :P
    !! 74 !! Destroyed Rhinos @ Terra
    I like Rhinos ... mhhh

Fiese drecksackblase and Fieser Pfennigfuchser @ Terra

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

Can i uranus woo yet?

Welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ung.Tee
    wb :P
    lol this guys avatar and title thing always makes me laugh.

Reminds me of a Domokun

Quote Originally Posted by The Ottoman
    I remember you and your CM-clan, my clan(PeCMd) and a tangent clan (Catch22) fighting Blood Brothers and always getting our ass kicked by Ghost and a ppu.
    HEY otto =) what char names do you have in game now man I rember you. You were cool yeah ghost was always a pain lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephar123
    HEY otto =) what char names do you have in game now man I rember you. You were cool yeah ghost was always a pain lol.
    I'm not very active atm and hardly online. I do read the forum quite a lot tho to keep myself up to date. Every now and then I log on and look for a quick rumble. Nothing beats the adrenalinerush you get in NC. Haven't killed anyone in months tho. Playing rarely degrades my aimingskills. Last night my ppu even died twice.
    My chars are in a one-man-clan, Stars(CA). Check on the citycoms if I'm online and drop me a dm. Good to have you back.
    Terra: The Ottoman and many others

Titan: Butterfly

wb and have fun
    Destroyed VHCs on TERRA:
    Rhinos =73(!) HH4x4 =5 Hovertechs =7 Chaincrafts =9 CombatHovertechs =5 CombatChaincrafts =2 ScoutGlider =3 Advanced Assault Glider =1 DoY Bomber =1 Hovercarrier =1 ATC=2 HvySrocpAssaultTrike =2

remove para - fix beam&rayweapons - give us powerful H-Cs - create Combat Mechs - fix Grim Chasers