Default Before you start bashing KK look at SOE

That's right, I hate to say it, but KK is a far better game publisher than SOE is, at least their game stays somewhat like the original game we (NC1 vets) purchased back in 2002, not some effed up mockery of a game that SWG (I played SWG since month 2) became with the last patch.

Go look at SWG, then look at NC, and you'll see you're far better off than that!

(yes I know this is a bad comparison, but it's truth to the core, KK isn't so bad)
    If in doubt, fake it.
    If that doesn't work, lie about it.
    If lying doesn't work, you know what to do.

So whats your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Ticallion
    So whats your point?
    The point is, KK treats people here 'ok' relative to other companies.

I've been floating around here long enough (closed beta 3 and beyond) that I've seen what goes on. KK isn't as bad as everyone thinks.
    If in doubt, fake it.
    If that doesn't work, lie about it.
    If lying doesn't work, you know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ModeSix
    The point is, KK treats people here 'ok' relative to other companies.

I've been floating around here long enough (closed beta 3 and beyond) that I've seen what goes on. KK isn't as bad as everyone thinks.
    They leave to many loose ends. To many old bugs and problems that have been around for far to long they just ignore becouse they have some new grand plan.

SoE just messed up. The thing is they messed up by completely remaking the game into what people 'thought' they wanted. Biggest problem tho is the voices of all the other people that went unheard that liked the game how it was. Thus they just ********** themselves. SoE made a game with great netcode, no loading zones besides when you change planets, and relatively no bugs. Tons of content as well. It's just too bad it wasn't a nice cyber punk MMORPGFPS instead of a gay star wars game.

KK doesn't release a ton of content in patchs. Patchs are generally mediocre and not really alot of content. SoE releases patchs with huge updates and bug fixes. KK would call SoE's patchs expansions if they were the ones releasing em. I love neocron tho.. not sure why.. the enviroment is prolly what's keeping me here. Even though they're starting to mess with that I hope KK starts whipping out updates and new content like other MMORPGS do. I know KK doesn't have as big a staff as other MMO's, but still would be nice to see this game finally getting alot of good content updates and fixes.
    Melkaba - Melee Tank
    Demented - HC Tank

This game isn't the same as it was when I bought nc1 either. I wouldn't call it a mockery though, more like a shell of what it once was.
    uh I'm cracky
    Monks are magical elves in cyberpunk clothing.

I'm playing SWG now and it's FAR better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs Gunny

Hahahahahahahahah what

WTF bugs?

noooooooooo..........

on topic. I think KK has had a small injection of staff as the NME team has now joined them or thats what we were told so maybe we will see some content in future months.

I loved Regents zone the Boss truly felt like a BIG boss and the last room was almost, dare i say it WOW inspired but i loved it more zones like that would be amazing not more caves like swamp,chaos Please

Closed - Until Further Notice

You're kidding right?

OMFG... i played it the other day its big pile of monkey love cream
    Preach - APU
    Reverand - PPU

Well at least it's a scifi game that has scifi content.
    Neocron is rapidly moving towards a game where everyone will be a wizard or a knight.

Once SWG fixes the collision detection it'll be ideal.

Wanna look me up? PM me and i'll tell you who i am and what server i'm on.

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Yeah you can't go anywhere without being knocked over by Knights, and I've lost count of the number of pairs of Inq boots I've got covered in horse shit. Speaking of which...

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Nid, do us all a favor and log into neocron.
    Then go check out 5 opwars, take a headcount and list the classes.

Care to post them?

SCIFI game where the highest level content and combat is reserved for wizards and the gunusing crowd stands at the sidelines, chatting away as they reload their weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    Yeah you can't go anywhere without being knocked over by Knights, and I've lost count of the number of pairs of Inq boots I've got covered in horse shit. Speaking of which...

N
    Fix My soullight! >_<

Heh - I joke.

Bugs - SWG. Pssh. You sir appear to a receptical for bovine feaces... whats more you seem to be reaching your full capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by NAPPER
    yes but with 10 more dex they will be xbow tanks i nealy had 60 million over cap in dex on my old tank and with the plus to dex they will be able to get a good damage on it. will they ????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast