Default F E T I S H price check

i errased all genrep logs of my resercher and roled a noob pe... how much to protect my toon while he launches tl 40 kammies at everything in site in the mb... u can stop the zone hore's getting close enough to my body to kill me =] hes got 200+ hp n still dies in one shot of any aoe cannon =] poor ickle noob

i took one to many drugs and now i have got REALY addicted to pressing the boom button on the kammi drones... i flew em into my self 3 times just because there was a tank moving in on my position

theres a good chance the drones will be hitting u lot to =\

i could pay in drugs or money... ur only job is to kill anything moving on my location =]

just a price check for the moment. who knows stupid lil toons lvling fast by the time i get a reply he may beable to use the lvl 3 kammies =D ahh such fun

a 30 min session is enough to keep me smiling all day
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs Gunny
    "omg you noobkilling griefer drom, you've got overpowered runspeed with your 4 legs"

I don't think I understood a single sentence in that post, let alone the general point of it.

Roger Ramjet fanclub founder SorkZmok's Avatar

I got it.

Though i hardly doubt we can fulfill your wishes right now, not much goin on with fetish at the moment. Damn KK.

Quote Originally Posted by SorkZmok
    I got it.

Though i hardly doubt we can fulfill your wishes right now, not much goin on with fetish at the moment. Damn KK.
    awwie it'll be fun...

if u keep me alive for the full 30 mins... not including any deaths caused by monk characters i can give u a nice bonus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs Gunny
    "omg you noobkilling griefer drom, you've got overpowered runspeed with your 4 legs"