Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Eye for an Eye

Default Shut Up About PPU's

For GOD sake give it a rest about PPU's

How many threads do we need about this.
    Moderators Do something about this and combine them all or just delete any one that starts another one.

Quote Originally Posted by forcefullpower

Moderators Do something about this and combine them all or just delete any one that starts another one.
    Dude - Gag yourself.

Mine was hijacked, after I recounted an incident I had that day and gave my view.

Others had points based on other methods of thinking. They all address different issues if you read.
    Quote Originally Posted by NAPPER
    yes but with 10 more dex they will be xbow tanks i nealy had 60 million over cap in dex on my old tank and with the plus to dex they will be able to get a good damage on it. will they ????

If we all shut up about it KK might actualy start thinking there's nothing wrong with gameballance.

(...)
    Just as many as it is needed...

actually, its the same as with the neptune problem... i think i'll go to make another "fix neptune" thread
    Any colour you like as long as its black...

/signed ftw.....

No forum in the world needs 6 threads on the same subject. The gm's read all threads.... i think they got the message
    Preach - APU
    Reverand - PPU

I do agree monks (Not just PPU's) need a fix, but often I just keep hearing the same people playing the same record over and over again.

I had a signature that read something on the lines of "Stop talking about PPU's and Para". I may dig that out again.

Its nice and all if GM's read it, but it'd be better if KK read it And gave a response..

Didn't KK have a clause in their employee contracts that said "When you admit there is a ppu problem you get fired on the spot!" ..... ?

Eye for an Eye

Default Ganked by a PPU

I think i will go make a MK II version of this thread as think we need some more threads about ppu's. Think i'll call it.

I'm crap at PvP and got ganked by a PPU - So going to moan how they are to overpowered.

There's a reason why there are so many threads about ppus. Yes, it's cause there's a huge problem with ppus.

My fucking god.

I can't really care how many threads there are about PPUs because I happen to agree with most of them, but I don't mind other threads either, even if I don't agree with them.

The problem with Monks in general is an ongoing problem that has not had a working solution yet, and usually this kind of things are being discussed and debated until the problem is solved.

It could easily be related to anything, if we just left it where it started about three or four years ago we wouldn't even see the problem fixed.

We offer feedback to the developers, a main reason this whole forum is up in the first place.
    Adventure, excitement... Jedi craves not these things

tbh i cant see a prob with them, hybs yes, ppus and apus as seprate classes, no. afterall, how many of you capped without help of a ppu? how many of you can get through chaos caves within half an hour? i bet when you fight and theres a ppu rezzing your ass, your not complaining then :P

so yah, give it a rest tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs Gunny
    Didn't KK have a clause in their employee contracts that said "When you admit there is a ppu problem you get fired on the spot!" ..... ?
    Nope there is a clause that states "Don't react to dumb people's responses", but hey, I'm not under contract anymore so look what I did
    (14:15:10) (DarknessFairy) ive had to put my pj bottoms on again, because my jeans are all wet from where i walked to the shop
    (14:26:36) (+SL33PY) it did give us some valuable info
    (14:26:47) (+SL33PY) DarknessFairy doesnt wear panties
    (14:27:02) (DarknessFairy) i do
    (14:27:05) (DarknessFairy) sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Necpock
    tbh i cant see a prob with them, hybs yes, ppus and apus as seprate classes, no. afterall, how many of you capped without help of a ppu? how many of you can get through chaos caves within half an hour? i bet when you fight and theres a ppu rezzing your ass, your not complaining then :P
    Capped all my characters on main account without a ppu. The only characters I need help capping was my ppu itself.

And how can you not see a problem with ppus?

If ppus were deleted I'd buy some kind of lifelong subscription.
    uh I'm cracky
    Monks are magical elves in cyberpunk clothing.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast