Thread: Neptune LEs

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default Neptune LEs

So we finally have Neptune, and I love it. A lot of people have moved over there, and the population is higher than we have seen on any server since the retail releases. Thanks to everyone!
    Yes, its "uber hardcore pvp"...and yet... 99% of the server is using a law enforcer. So, we have an "uber hardcore pvp" server, and NOBODY IS PVPING. I realize that without any law enforcers at all, there is a risk for those who pure tradeskill. But get some protection, its part of the server. Something needs to be done about the LE issue and although there are other options that have been suggested, they would most likely require a seperate patch for the server which we can't have. Removal/disabling it is the most simple solution. Its hardcore right? Make it that way.

The most ppl are lvling atm.. w8 up some days 'til they're capped

maruso
    Last edited by Maruso; 12-09-05 at 16:51.

Lol, you impatient little man. You're allready kos for being that way :-)

Give it a few more days when people are capped and equiped and you won't be able to go anywhere without being shot. It's going to be a true post apoc anarchy world where you rely on your friends and trust noone else......

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs Gunny
    Lol, you impatient little man. You're allready kos for being that way :-)

Give it a few more days when people are capped and equiped and you won't be able to go anywhere without being shot. It's going to be a true post apoc anarchy world where you rely on your friends and trust noone else......

Missing the point guys. I'm not worried that there wont be pvp. Sure there will when everyone is capped. but having LEs on the server defeats the purpose of having it. Thats what I'm getting at.

Always stay positive baby! Matthew.v.smith's Avatar

I do think LE's are a bit silly on a PVP server, that's why I pulled mine, now if only it was possible to get a decent weapon lol.

M.

XXXx: Poking TL115 at TH

XXXx barrels both Genreps

isnt it great PvP?

Still knocking about... Obsidian X's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Durandal|AI
    XXXx: Poking TL115 at TH

XXXx barrels both Genreps

isnt it great PvP?
    Has that actually happened yet? Not been on Neptune myself...

Hybrid 82/65 **

All of this would have been easily solved by removing the LEs and have ONE SINGLE safezone for the tradeskillers. But I dont know if they can set the server up like that (and some people are just totally against safezones since then theres one place where they cant grief on people).
    Eating Procity all over hacknet

People would never fight unless there is 100% chance that they will just rip the enemy apart (gank). That's why they are so scared to take their LE out

Neptune was supposed to be the server with the experienced players who want to pvp. Right now it's the server where everyone has an LE and asks "where do I buy ammo"-type of questions. It's ridiculous.
    panic.

Because for most of them, the thought of having an uber hardcore pvp server far outweighs the reality of it. I imagine 95% of those with the le in currently won't pull it until they are completely capped and equipped...and even then they'll probably have a nice buttplug to follow them around, or will cluster in large groups so as to ensure they can gank whoever they run into.
    Nullvoid // The Provider

Prince des voleurs? Shenyu Reza's Avatar

I've take off my LE with Miss Bulma lvl 2, i've been pked a lots of time... now for them i'm a noob (cuz they've killed me lvl 20/40)

Hey men now i'm capped !!! Cmon without ppu !!

Miss Bulma | Peter North | Brandon Heat | Eikichi Onizuka

some of us were hoping for PVP server - not LE server...

...which is the reason some of us dont play anymore
    Any colour you like as long as its black...

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xylaz
    some of us were hoping for PVP server - not LE server...

...which is the reason some of us dont play anymore
    Imagine the joys of getting pked all day as a 0/2.

Quote Originally Posted by AltonMoney
    So we finally have Neptune, and I love it. A lot of people have moved over there, and the population is higher than we have seen on any server since the retail releases. Thanks to everyone!
    Yes, its "uber hardcore pvp"...and yet... 99% of the server is using a law enforcer. So, we have an "uber hardcore pvp" server, and NOBODY IS PVPING. I realize that without any law enforcers at all, there is a risk for those who pure tradeskill. But get some protection, its part of the server. Something needs to be done about the LE issue and although there are other options that have been suggested, they would most likely require a seperate patch for the server which we can't have. Removal/disabling it is the most simple solution. Its hardcore right? Make it that way.
    Good point and I'll be riping mine out tonight even if I'm no where near in a state to survive, I got my rifle but thats about it ^^. I sense some gankings comming my way =/

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast