Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

Default KK: Take My Money!

I emailed service@click2pay.com at 8 this morning, whats that? almost 11 hours ago, and still no reply? For some reason my account didnt have an option to type in my payment details and shizzle, so i had to email em.

Come on KK, sort this out, ive been trying to get my account active for weeks, since it was kindly discontinued with 2 months of time left, and when i finally get some spare money no one so much as replies to my emails.

Arent KK employees able to activate the accounts themselves? They should be able to, coz this take the mick.

(Sorry to make this thread, but im getting a bit fed up)

I take checks

Same here.
    I sent my money to PBC over a week ago.
    Havent heard anything and my account STILL is NOT active.
    I'm getting tired of waiting.
    if it's not active before the weekend, I might have an actual RL ! like OMG!
    sort this thing out KK, waiting a week for an account just isn't normal anymore.
    and Roger has it much worse than I have.. fix his, then mine, but plz do it in the same day ffs.
    sick and tired of this bullshit.
    Ive been a loyal customer for nearly 3 years and this is what I get?
    NC is dying and this is probably why. get fucking PayPal, no problems there.
    C2P cant be trusted, and PBC takes way too long.
    wtf is up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Vae Victis
    Same here.
    I sent my money to PBC over a week ago.
    Havent heard anything and my account STILL is NOT active.
    I'm getting tired of waiting.
    if it's not active before the weekend, I might have an actual RL ! like OMG!
    sort this thing out KK, waiting a week for an account just isn't normal anymore.
    and Roger has it much worse than I have.. fix his, then mine, but plz do it in the same day ffs.
    sick and tired of this bullshit.
    Ive been a loyal customer for nearly 3 years and this is what I get?
    NC is dying and this is probably why. get fucking PayPal, no problems there.
    C2P cant be trusted, and PBC takes way too long.
    wtf is up with that?
    loyal customers use c2p

Genetically Enhanced Tank naimex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by giga191
    loyal customers use c2p

I´m a loyal customer.. and I only use c2p cuz I´m afraid of what will happen if I give the other guys cash... bad experience with cash.. they often end in the bar instead of where they´re supposed to be...

You should really mail Account@neocron.com about issues like these..
    Hehe you want me to write something usefull or good here???? FORGET IT!!

I have mailed, but im just expressing my frustration at not being able to hand over my money happily.

Ive mailed accounts, and the problem is so close to be resolved im gonna cry if it has to wait till monday.

Please, PLEASE.

XoraN,Ninja Krigarn,ZORAN

too bad my thread is closed

Hybrid 82/65 **

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraN
    too bad my thread is closed
    The reason why its closed (and this too will be soon I guess) is very obvious. Everytime someone posts a thread like this you always get the same reply: email account@neocron.com . Posting on the forum doesnt help at all while actually sending the email might. That way someone from KK that actually handles this can look into it and hopefully solve the issue.

Posting whining threads over and over doesn't do anything but giving mods more work to do.

Damn, I really sound like a fan boi there...
    Eating Procity all over hacknet

Ive sent tons of emails. Enough to make the average persons fingers bleed.

I just want my account :'(

It's really strange for PBC to be this slow. Did you send cash via the mail, or use an alternate payment method?

I've been using PBC for other games for close to 2 years now and have never had any problems, except right now. Seems they had a service outage for a day or two and are a bit backlogged right now. Normally however, they are right on top of things. I've paid them with cash via mail, paypal, and certapay (for Canadians only), and have never had one single problem with any transaction.

Have you contacted PBC customer service about this? If you did send cash by mail, be prepared to wait, USPS mail service is moving like a herd of turtles right now, been waiting on a package from the US of A for 2 1/2 weeks now, normally takes 4 days.
    If in doubt, fake it.
    If that doesn't work, lie about it.
    If lying doesn't work, you know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by naimex

I´m a loyal customer.. and I only use c2p cuz I´m afraid of what will happen if I give the other guys cash... bad experience with cash.. they often end in the bar instead of where they´re supposed to be...

As I stated last post, PBC is reliable, if somewhat slow to recieve the payment if you mail it. Blame the USPS for that though.
    If in doubt, fake it.
    If that doesn't work, lie about it.
    If lying doesn't work, you know what to do.

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

account@neocron.com are the guys to help you with this. It looks like progress is being made so please be patient.

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT