Thread: Oldtimers?

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. #1

    Default Oldtimers?

    Is there any oldtimers left?
    Gestra, spike, carnifex ?
    Or is it only new peps?

    // P

  2. #2
    Bitter Old Fart Dribble Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    NF, getting pwned.
    Posts
    12,637

    Default

    There are a few decrepid old farts around.

  3. #3

    Default

    We're all totally new. All of us. Even me. Total noob. Yeah.

    (There are some left )

  4. #4
    Neocrack addict Sakletare's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    561

    Default

    You can find some in this thread.

  5. #5
    ... Original monk's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2002
    Location
    Antwerp, city of diamonds and choclates
    Posts
    4,549

    Default

    i dont know 100% about gestra .. i tought he wasnt playing nomore tough i could be wrong .. dont kill me for it if im wrong

    spike is here yah

    and i havent seen carniflex since NC1, could be hes playing yeah but then i didnt see em yet, if hes here under a diffrent name he should tell me who tbh

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Original monk
    i dont know 100% about gestra .. i tought he wasnt playing nomore tough i could be wrong .. dont kill me for it if im wrong

    spike is here yah

    and i havent seen carniflex since NC1, could be hes playing yeah but then i didnt see em yet, if hes here under a diffrent name he should tell me who tbh
    NC1, those where the days.
    To bad saturn got rolled back like 1-2 weeks befor the migration to NC2, otherwise I should still be playing

    // P

  7. #7
    Got dorf?
    Join Date
    November 2003
    Location
    Pluto, Scotland.
    Posts
    1,694

    Default

    Everyone is still here, or will be. They all come back eventually...

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChumble
    Everyone is still here, or will be. They all come back eventually...
    ...and then leaves again

  9. #9
    Drikie Judge's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2002
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,247

    Default

    Ah, Carniflex.... have fond memories of fighting him in Pepper Park.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    September 2002
    Posts
    313

    Default

    I just recently came back .. been around since 02.

  11. #11
    Neo Poopie Coid's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2004
    Location
    UranUs
    Posts
    205

    Default

    not an old fart but yea, some are here "including me ;p"
    Remembering - Skuld,Slutsumi,Doob,Fw,Crunchy,Bad Ass and other ncat members who arent here with us today

  12. #12
    Registered User [TgR]KILLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    At Home...
    Posts
    4,116

    Default

    define old ?

    my forum date pwnz yours

  13. #13
    Banned User Bugs Gunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2004
    Location
    As stated above
    Posts
    4,622

    Default

    I was formerly known as Winnoc. The nibbiest rifle spy ever to play on saturn.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs Gunny
    I was formerly known as Winnoc. The nibbiest rifle spy ever to play on saturn.
    It's funny because it's true

  15. #15
    ... Original monk's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2002
    Location
    Antwerp, city of diamonds and choclates
    Posts
    4,549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Judge
    Ah, Carniflex.... have fond memories of fighting him in Pepper Park.
    hehe i enjoyed MC5ing with em and later on ethereal (who i also miss in NC2 )

    also carni made me laugh my ass of when he went hacking big "bad" :P clans there OP's ... yust 1 layer .. and off to the next think these guys yust went nuts after a while lol

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •