hehe yeah i'm of two minds as to wether playing for a week or two in beta makes you a vet?

I think 2+ years of game time makes you a pretty bloody dedicated vet... yeah I know i've been playing longer but that just makes me a bit sad OK.

Titan: Sublime - Crahn Sect PPU/poker 12/7

Default 4 years and still playing

played for 4 years the guns might look different but the game is still the same so if you played before u can do it again

cya round the city alliance hahahahahhahahahahhaa

Remember kids: NO TO THE CAREBEAR CHIP! What happened to all that btw, and is Bruce still around?
    And most importantly, why can't I set an avatar? Look at this beauty i googled up:

Last edited by algoX; 12-07-06 at 00:07.

Quote Originally Posted by algoX
    Remember kids: NO TO THE CAREBEAR CHIP! What happened to all that btw, and is Bruce still around?
    And most importantly, why can't I set an avatar?
    You need a minimum of X posts to be able to define an avatar picture.. apart from that you need to sign up a game-account to access the customer-only sections of this board. Thats an order!
    PHP Code:
    "Computer voice: Fatal system error in unit 13, gamma sector, cryo recreation phase has been interrupted.";

//answers
    set 4        "Ok, see you later";
    set 5        "You're boring me, piss off"

Account not active yet JackOfAllTradez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Strife
    Hey whitey, algo, sl33py. Bout time this thread stopped looking like the "Visiting Noobs Thread"
    haha.

Quote Originally Posted by algoX
    And most importantly, why can't I set an avatar? Look at this beauty i googled up:

O the Big yellow ball.....NC Urban myth...or have i really seen it?...now where was that

Closed - Until Further Notice

Quote Originally Posted by Riddle
    O the Big yellow ball.....NC Urban myth...or have i really seen it?...now where was that
    All hail the BYB, those who seek the BYB seek inner wisdom and enlightenment. To find the BYB one must be pure of heart and look in the place of courage, you must number two to find the one BYB.
    Desktop - ASUS P4P800 SE, P-4 2.8 Gig, EVGA 6800 Ultra EE 256 Meg DDR, 1024 meg DDR PC-3200, WinXP Pro SP2
    Laptop - IBM G40 P-4 2.4 Gig, Intel Extreme 2 Mobile Video, 1024 meg PC-2100 WinXP Pro SP2

I miss the F*ck You Wanker forum

Account not active yet JackOfAllTradez's Avatar

Some interesting discussion happened there.

Ya that forum reminded me of how HollowOne hates you. Hell the old offical forums where pretty wild to with Fatesender pretty much the only mod dealing with guys like Golden Shower and espcially the worst of all Solid_Snake.

After looking through monthly allowances, I may be tempted to restart Neocron as a second MMO, just wondering if a few people I remember are still around:

-CMaster, Hell-Demon (did the Jake Hard stories), and Thebunny

May see people back around in game soon, providing University doesn't suck me dry.

Any of the old STEALTH'ers still kicking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Menome2
    After looking through monthly allowances, I may be tempted to restart Neocron as a second MMO, just wondering if a few people I remember are still around:

-CMaster, Hell-Demon (did the Jake Hard stories), and Thebunny

May see people back around in game soon, providing University doesn't suck me dry.
    Cmaster around but not logged in for a few weeks i read elsewhere, Winnoc is still around as always he's programmed into the base code not sure about jake cause i haven't logged in for a few weeks myself.

Closed - Until Further Notice

haha I guess I'll ask the old vets here XD

any of ya'll know of a program that allows you to paste text from the clipboard into a game's chat as if you typed it sorta thing. And be able to handle japanese pasting -_-;; Every clipboard managment thing I've gotten either can't handle japanese or it brings upa menu to choose clip paste and minimizes game

On another note . .. I feel sad cause I never actually got to the BYB if I recall a friend and I were going to go but neither of us had hack I think it was . . >_>

omg joat

been very long since i saw you..

I'll never forgive myself for oping you for 5 seconds in #neocron
    (14:15:10) (DarknessFairy) ive had to put my pj bottoms on again, because my jeans are all wet from where i walked to the shop
    (14:26:36) (+SL33PY) it did give us some valuable info
    (14:26:47) (+SL33PY) DarknessFairy doesnt wear panties
    (14:27:02) (DarknessFairy) i do
    (14:27:05) (DarknessFairy) sometimes