I never posted anything even remotely similair to "Neocron is dying", and I never knew quoting the current population was trolling (technically speaking it would be flaming since anything remotely similair that gets mentioned here in the non-retail section doesn't seem to be approved of). I asked why he was waiting six months before playing again, and suggested he should do it now. How is that "turning away potential business"? If anything it would possibly make him and others subscribe sooner. From watching the population over the last few months, and speaking to a large portion of them myself, it's common knowledge to us all that people are shuffling elsewhere. Many several-year old customers like Spermy admitted to playing WoW of all things - half the people who post in the retail sections of the Terra forum subscribe but don't play often. If anything, I was offering him good honest advice, but a warning is a warning - fair enough. The Nidhammer swiftly bashed my face in this time.

Any of you veteran guys play on Terra often and fancy giving me some ass whoopin'? Average Joe where are you?
    "If you think it's simple, then you have misunderstood the problem." -Bjarne Stroustrup

OH I would love to re-subscribe and start playing now. In fact, I would love to be back in my own country. Once my "job" term is complete I will be back home at least for a little while.
    I bring nothing to the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexxuk
    Watching the world cup, thats about it... and back to FFXI when Brazil win it...
    FFXI is like the only mmo I haven't tried.
    uh I'm cracky
    Monks are magical elves in cyberpunk clothing.

Hi to all who I knew and looks here - I have sort of retired from online gaming in general so no comming back here. But have fun all you who have

/Cryton
    shodanjr_gr on increasing chances for slots:

"have sex with a grim persecutor, it is said to increase slot chances. You could also try a threesome involving a constructor, a drom and a nerfed hybrid. That is also supposed to help."

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    I started editing comments like that (literally) years ago...

N
    Pfft. 03 noob.

<3

*laughs* Edgad, watching you work brings back memories Nid.
    That's what we are - realists with the glasses of dreamers.
    Christian As. Kirtchev, "A Cyberpunk Manifesto"
    against tcpa

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

I'd been around for a little while before that, doncha know.

Ello again, Freezer dude!

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by suler
    FFXI is like the only mmo I haven't tried.
    Best MMO out there, its one of the few games where the good stuff doesnt start until you reach level 75 (cap). Downside is, the good stuff doesnt start until you reach level 75....

<3 Cryton ^^v

Anna - lexx if you dont get that out of your sig im never talking to you again, and you know i mean that

Best MMO out there, its one of the few games where the good stuff doesnt start until you reach level 75 (cap). Downside is, the good stuff doesnt start until you reach level 75....

<3 Cryton ^^v
    and it's also designed for 12 year old korean girls

Freezer! Long time no see!
    "Curiously the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias, as it fell, was, 'Oh no, not again.' Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly *why* the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the universe than we do now."

Quote Originally Posted by giga191
    and it's also designed for 12 year old korean girls
    No, thats WOW, FFXI is designed for Japanese people, though with the influx of US/EU players they adapt the game for all tastes....

Anna - lexx if you dont get that out of your sig im never talking to you again, and you know i mean that

No, thats WOW, FFXI is designed for Japanese people, though with the influx of US/EU players they adapt the game for all tastes....
    i actually prefer wow style graphics to ffxi, ffxi goes for the realistic human look which i don't like if they're going to wear silly costumes ^^

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    I'd been around for a little while before that, doncha know.

Ello again, Freezer dude!

N
    Omg! Now Niddie gives a person a Friendly Hi even! Man he has changed!

Live in Hope, Die in Sync Selendor's Avatar

Niddy loves us all equally Skusty, just some equally more than others

Niddy didn't used to love Starkes very much though, but with hindsight I would think he realises that Starkes contributed more to 'character building' than many levels or skill points ever could

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Hey, Sel. How's it going? Yeah, I admit it, he kicked my butt a couple of times, but I kicked his once or twice, too. All part of the fun.

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT