Retired

woot?!
    My forum account is still working too
    Pity the game still has not improved to what it should have been when it went retail..
    "INDEPENDANCE, FREEDOM AND ASPIRIN FOR SATURN!"

Default mmmmm

i just wonderd wat date i started

Somewhere far far away from you that you dont even know about

Wow... my account does still work. I'm bored... How is everyone doing on my favorite beta game?

Edit: Wow... look at my icon... I officially decided that I personally invented "emo".

Retired

man mine works too.. too bad this game was terrible and did not live up to what it was supposed to be in any sort of way.

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

I see we're the subject of a minor troll invasion. Good to see that you still care to visit us after all this time though.

I've set your accounts to "Retired" status. This means that you now actually have more access to the forums than you did previously. You can now view all the other forums so why not take a look around?

If anyone else (who isn't an active customer who already has access to the other forums) would like to view them please drop me a PM.

N
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 02-05-06 at 11:21.
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

dude you have no idea what this game has become if you have only played beta the skill of pvp in this game is soooooooooooo kool

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    I see we're the subject of a minor troll invasion. Good to see that you still care to visit us after all this time though.

I've set your accounts to "Retired" status. This means that you now actually have more access to the forums than you did previously. You can now view all the other forums so why not take a look around?

If anyone else (who isn't an active customer who already has access to the other forums) would like to view them please drop me a PM.

N
    Btw Nidhogg you might want to check into that, when I was on retired I couldnt post on any of the forums even new members without a game account could post on, therefore I had much more of a posting restriction. It does help to have access to posting on these forums if theres ever a question or point to be raised.

Quote Originally Posted by cRazy-
    Btw Nidhogg you might want to check into that, when I was on retired I couldnt post on any of the forums even new members without a game account could post on, therefore I had much more of a posting restriction. It does help to have access to posting on these forums if theres ever a question or point to be raised.
    I fixed that at the weekend. Retired accounts have the same posting rights as non-customers but a read-only view to all the other forums.

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sl33py
    Does anyone know how Jarod is doing?

Danae, if you know how he is, just drop me a line will ya?
    No idea sorry Sleepy.
    Danae
    Account Management & Player Support
    Neocron Support Team

Facebook • Twitter • IRC • Play Neocron! • Support Routes • Rules of Conduct

Somewhere far far away from you that you dont even know about

'naaaeeeee!

Quote Originally Posted by NAPPER
    dude you have no idea what this game has become if you have only played beta the skill of pvp in this game is soooooooooooo kool
    Actually, PvP in 2.1 is a joke. You have people camping mb zoneline for a fight, with fear of actually going outside. Not that i see it much, but I guess allied pking is a problem. You really can't get a good fight in this game anymore, unless it's staged.

Danae's ex's are never heard from again.

*slowly steps away*

Quote Originally Posted by Strife
    Actually, PvP in 2.1 is a joke. You have people camping mb zoneline for a fight, with fear of actually going outside. Not that i see it much, but I guess allied pking is a problem. You really can't get a good fight in this game anymore, unless it's staged.
    Yep, its absolutely sad, that extra "content" and soothing of "roleplay elements" prevailed over the one BIG advantage NC had to offer over other mmorpg's, the PvP, i still hope to this very day (in vain), that one day it'll return to the former state, even improved from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire222
    Yep, its absolutely sad, that extra "content" and soothing of "roleplay elements" prevailed over the one BIG advantage NC had to offer over other mmorpg's, the PvP, i still hope to this very day (in vain), that one day it'll return to the former state, even improved from there.
    People did exactly the same thing at the Pepper Park zoneline back in the day. There are few safe zones left in the game but those that remain will always be exploited by those that are of a mind to do so.

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»Thanks for stopping by«

Ever since this game transfered to NC2, i have to agree that the content added is nice, even though most of the content is allways patched in broken or bugged. It seems to me the whole meaning of the word "testing" must be different in germany.

There's allways nice planfiles and ideas, but sadly most of them remain just that, ideas.

PVP and ballance actualy has gone downhill ever since this game became NC2. Things like the current soullight rules, safezones, low pops, falsecasting (rez, antibuff etc), reload and the change of the heals have basicaly killed pvp. Yes, you "can" find people away from zonelines, but then it's usualy poor sobs hunting techs. Oh and opwars, there used to be a time when people went opwaring with 2 ppus and 10-15 fighters. Well nowadays you'll find 1:1 ratio of ppu and fighter.

Get this changed back:

OLD INSTARELOAD, old heals, remove UG and genrep locks, remove sl, extra slot solely for LE (and once u take it out it stays out), no safezones, old drop system (1 item to floor in qb no safeslot), higher rarepart droprate (to balance with the rares dropping in belts), fixed "ghostcasting" and other bugs, class balancing, old Faction relations, faster factionswitching and sideswitching, and lots of other fixes, and nc would be much better pvp wise. Offcourse lots of those things are "nonrealistic" and "strange", but if they make the game fun, why the need to change.

For me and lots of people (see old early NC1 playercount versus nowadays playercount), the oldskool hardcore PVP oriented neocron was way more fun.

Oh and:

New GOOD payment processor, but i see thats being worked on.

Bugs, the ppu/player ratio is connected to Antibuff, and removal of HolyCathSanc [bragmode]was first ppu to have that one on Pluto tbh[/bragmode] when that wasn't ingame you didnt need as many ppu's
    Last edited by Vampire222; 03-05-06 at 12:35.