Default Masta

Quote Originally Posted by Cryotchekk View Post
    Hi from Masta Killa. Trying to get back in game and see who's still about!
    Can you not download the client?
    Lots of oldies have come back (ie Mad Jake ) ..it really feels like the old days now....come back!

Elle

Hi masta! =) think you would remember me as inferno101 probably. Not sure if anybody from the old old clan is around but theres SXR you can always join for some fightin action
    "You're fat, and you look like you should be, but you're not."

Hey good to see some faces about! No problems installing the client it's just balancing the work/like thing now...I was about 15 when I played nc and now have many more priorities! I played a while hen in started to happen again, a few months back, and I think my tank is about lvl 40. I tried to pk a spy and he wiped the floor with me - guess I'm too used to the old days of tank o cron!
    It's certain things now with modern gaming that I take granted, just simple things like friends lists so I can see who is online etc, an armory and gear finders (ie wow) getting back into 'the old skool' will take a bit of getting used too

As many as people will have said in this thread they have the fondest memories of nc, and still for me no other game ha even come close to this and I am still looking, but it's the dedication of the player base and devs/new devs and mods that keep it going (regardless of kk's financial situation) that keeps the fire burning for me.

I really look forward to get going again but I almost consider it a new start as the game has changed dramatically and the vastly priory of people I knew have stopped playing, I can't remember or simply have no easy way of making contact with

However said as much of this I consider as a new start I'm still going on a mass pk rampage
    [ Signature removed for violation of the forum rules - Nidhogg (empty your PM box) ]

Just re read that, terrible typos posting from an iPhone proves difficult
    [ Signature removed for violation of the forum rules - Nidhogg (empty your PM box) ]

hello, off I go again.

Oh the good memories

Quote Originally Posted by Centuri View Post
    Hey guys,

Thought I would pop back on here and see how things are going. My mate (Pitspawn/Polarity) and I was talking about this game the other day and I thought I might see how things are going.

Hows the server populations now days? Neocron still active on the PVP side of things?

Any old school guys still playing?

Regards,

Centuri
    Founder - (NDA) Neocron Defense Agency

MayhemMike checking in, not playing just lurkin'.

Hey Original i remember you

Elle

Hi Masta, do you remember my tank "ICIE" from old pluto days!?! You helped me loads!

I'm here now. Used to play in 04? On pluto.

o_0 ...free?
    Authority over others is a privilege not a right, and like all privileges, it can be taken away...

Vev! <3

So many old peoples floating around recently. I think you should all come online!

Hi peeps,

Been playing again for about 8 weeks.

Played on Saturn way back, NC2 were my glory days. Velvet, Velvet Researcher, Velvet Constructor. and a few others.

Clan Fury is up and running, thanks to Loose Wire.

See some old names in game, (Hi Elle), and made a lot of new friends (Hi Lys, Hoschie and Lizzy)

The Velvet trade skillers are back, and Surreal has taken over Velvets old spot. My tank is running around, interesting name, if you see me, you'll know what i mean.

Anyway, great to be back. NC is like alcoholism. You can be sober for years, then, one slip, youre hammered again.

Great to be back. Look for me in game.

I used to be on here back during early beta under the name CrAsHOvErRiDe (ugh!) and I helped moderate the forums for a bit, too!

Holy shit Neocron!

Quote Originally Posted by Danae View Post
    omg stupid rl classes/work got in the way of me being around and noticing that lungie visited Fargleiuigug #sadnae *HUGGLES*
    Danae and Lungfiiiiish!

edit: Haha, this was me!