Quote Originally Posted by lungfish View Post
    lungfish here. sorry for vanishing. I'm not still around, but I found this thread while googling and HOLYSHIT.
    #neocron will never die.
    that is all.
    *wave*
    Now there's someone I never thought I'd see again.

Still playing guitar?

Former Saturn player checking in! It's been a decade since I registered on these forums, it seems. As I get older, my love for this game only grows. Neocron cast a huge shadow over every multiplayer interaction I've had since, like a beautiful, horrible Freudian wound. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I will never stop waiting for Neocron 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Opar View Post
    I will never stop waiting for Neocron 3.
    Which brings me to my return to these forums, is there any news on the return of Neocron? I would love to hang out in Plaza 1 again.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanus_willis View Post
    Which brings me to my return to these forums, is there any news on the return of Neocron? I would love to hang out in Plaza 1 again.
    Hello Deanus,

There is no sight of Neocron 3 whatsoever. But you should know that Neocron 2.2 is currently more alive than ever.

The voluntary support crew is doing an amazing job. We've got a new server (Titan) where everyone started new. We've had loads of patches and fixes which is absolutely amazing.

Check the Development Updates in the Dev Announcement section to get a good view of where we are.

If you're looking to hang out in P1, now is the time! You'll find approximately 350-450 people online during peek hours.

(_)_)!!!!!!!!!!!D, TBH trigger hurt's Avatar

I'm slowly reading through other threads here and maybe i'll stumble upon my answer then, but is my old account from back when I played NC2.2 still active but the characters are gone?

I was just cruising through mmorpg.com because, well let's face it, nothing has come close to Neocron/NC2 . So I stumbled on a post on the NC forums that a community driven team has taken over developing neocron, fixing bugs and there are actually people playing when I'm near a computer. So I'm downloading the client again. I think both my accounts are still working since I could log into them on the accounts page on the main site.

Anyway...trigger hurt / Mr. Oblivion - Saturn/Pluto former Cartel saying hi.
    wtb my stuff back.

Quote Originally Posted by trigger hurt View Post
    but is my old account from back when I played NC2.2 still active but the characters are gone?
    This is correct.

The legacy NC2 servers (Mars, Mercury and Terra) have been replaced by a new server (Titan) in late 2012. While the possibility of a character transfer between servers has been announced and the old data is not being deleted, the availability of such a transfer is still some time away.

Welcome back to the crack !
    Baldur
    Management - Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Ut sementem feceris, ita metes«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Hey guys,

Thought I would pop back on here and see how things are going. My mate (Pitspawn/Polarity) and I was talking about this game the other day and I thought I might see how things are going.

Hows the server populations now days? Neocron still active on the PVP side of things?

Any old school guys still playing?

Regards,

Centuri
    Founder - (NDA) Neocron Defense Agency

Fick The Mick

wow 9 years on and still remember the forum account haha , just tough pass by and say hi

Quote Originally Posted by Centuri View Post
    Hey guys,

Thought I would pop back on here and see how things are going. My mate (Pitspawn/Polarity) and I was talking about this game the other day and I thought I might see how things are going.

Hows the server populations now days? Neocron still active on the PVP side of things?

Regards,

Centuri
    Havent checked the % lately, probably 30% at peak still, on a good day. Usually over 20% though. Things have slowed a bit, dissys are still brokenly strong so I think a lot have taken a break from the game till it's dfixed next patch. Fights have been pretty good. 5v5 - 15v15 op fights.

i carry a laaaazer......blade gstyle40's Avatar
    Stuck on a m'fn plane wit some m'fn snakes ><

Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post
    Havent checked the % lately, probably 30% at peak still, on a good day. Usually over 20% though. Things have slowed a bit, dissys are still brokenly strong so I think a lot have taken a break from the game till it's dfixed next patch. Fights have been pretty good. 5v5 - 15v15 op fights.
    and the occational 30 v 30
    [Signature removed - please see the forum rules on signature sizes]

Quote Originally Posted by souljah View Post
    Nobody prolly remembers me.. But I was in beta. I'd come back but I seem to have forgotten both of my account names and passwords...

edit: HAHA SCORE! I Figured them out. How do I transfer them to Neocron 2? Does it cost an assload?
    I remember you

Elle

Blog Entries

omg stupid rl classes/work got in the way of me being around and noticing that lungie visited Fargleiuigug #sadnae *HUGGLES*

Quote Originally Posted by lungfish View Post
    lungfish here. sorry for vanishing. I'm not still around, but I found this thread while googling and HOLYSHIT.
    #neocron will never die.
    that is all.
    *wave*
    Danae
    Account Management & Player Support
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

Facebook • Twitter • IRC • Play Neocron! • Support Routes • Rules of Conduct

Hey guys,

Regards,

Centuri
    Wow, Centuri I remember you, I was talking about you and Polarity the other day, I fought many an op war at Malstrond with you guys back when were were in 'The Family'. Regarding PvP, there is very much a war ongoing with Op's changing owners daily. You guys should come back and play.

Hey guys,

Regards,

Centuri
    Hey Centuri

Neocron feels a bit
    like it used to..come back its still free atm
    Elle

Hi from Masta Killa. Trying to get back in game and see who's still about!
    [ Signature removed for violation of the forum rules - Nidhogg (empty your PM box) ]