THAT DOESNT GO THERE !

BBQ ! Installed patched , launch. NOT RESPONDING.

all i can do is get to the 3 little logos come up and then the black screen that comes before the bit where you put your password in it stops responding EVERY time. anyone body else had this or know how to solve it. im pretty much getting ready to give up on comming back to this game.
    Elendil , F**K Yeah ! Guna ruin your motherf**king day

Slaving over Sony Vegas CMaster's Avatar

Start in window mode - its your firewall coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by trigger hurt
    pluto first

alot of NCAT started on pluto... point is none of us got banned for exploits / hacks etc... though one or 2 may have said some naughty things in their leaving threads to get their act / forum act banned

Quote Originally Posted by E. Cryton
    hi roz, its eric !

hi eric its roz

omg spam
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon
    Neocron is like an ex-girlfriend you keep in contact with in the off chance she might put out. You sleep with her and you feel ashamed because it's not like how you remembered it.

Quote Originally Posted by hegemonic
    ste... I saw your belt at Desert Racetrack on Terra the other day... with you and El coming back, does this mean we get to see Rangers active again!?!? That would be great!

BTW, love the FA screenie I still got a bunch of screenies from our group pics on my hd. Deleted NC1 but kept the screenies.

Hope to see you ingame soon!

-bigs
    "2nd worst PvP tank on Uranus"
    All the original "core" Rangers are now back ingame but were all joining R2K because we dont want to be running round with 7 members in the clan Oo shame really, sooner or later when all the rangers are in R2k ill delete the rangers clan

go to CA

go back to your roots!

Quote Originally Posted by Mechanicus
    go to CA

go back to your roots!
    lol no thanks, theres too many ppl there that dont like us most of us would be KOS lol
    besides, we have a new home with FA

godd, 7 more people at anticity opp wars, that makes like 37 v 10 pro

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ROZZER187
    hi eric its roz

omg spam
    Hi Roz its Scorpius wonder if anyones missing me.........

Scorpius.

Quote Originally Posted by ROZZER187
    hi eric its roz

omg spam
    roz ??? omfg, how u doing ??

its eric tbh !

THAT DOESNT GO THERE !

Wow its good to be back ! Ive already made plenty of new "Fans"
    good to see the president of my fan club "PRINCE" is still in game. it would apear the metor ive been praying hard for has failed to hit him. ive signed up with my old buddies and fellow FAs R2K and everything is going well so far. might actually do some lomming soon tho , (yes i know my setup is crap) ive been also doing my best to pickup some german. yet ive still no clue as to any of the crap pigman spews out wtf language is that ? anyway Klit was good enuf to teach me how to say run piggy run in german. id like to thank R2K for taking me in and all the hunts weve been on so far and the many times youve arived to remove zoneline camping pro's from MB for me als o id like to thank all the people ive killed that HAVENT then sent me directs tell me how much i suck and or demanding the contents of their belt back.

one more thing , can people PLEASE stop making my SA fall out... i mean like every freaking time finding 115 pokers is a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Semblus
    Wow its good to be back ! Ive already made plenty of new "Fans"
    good to see the president of my fan club "PRINCE" is still in game. it would apear the metor ive been praying hard for has failed to hit him. ive signed up with my old buddies and fellow FAs R2K and everything is going well so far. might actually do some lomming soon tho , (yes i know my setup is crap) ive been also doing my best to pickup some german. yet ive still no clue as to any of the crap pigman spews out wtf language is that ? anyway Klit was good enuf to teach me how to say run piggy run in german. id like to thank R2K for taking me in and all the hunts weve been on so far and the many times youve arived to remove zoneline camping pro's from MB for me als o id like to thank all the people ive killed that HAVENT then sent me directs tell me how much i suck and or demanding the contents of their belt back.

one more thing , can people PLEASE stop making my SA fall out... i mean like every freaking time finding 115 pokers is a pain.
    Yeah, R2K Offer good service, especially when is members die, So having a rezz at call definately does help. I even heard some calling for a rezzford - what ever that ment

Anyways I was happy to lay into thread starter over the weekend, Welcome Back, its a pity you chose anti city, as Pro city could definatley use skills
    You can imagine the big "OH SHIT!!!" expression on our faces, when we realized the aftermaths of this incident. But at the end of the day... we're only humans...
    http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=113418&

THAT DOESNT GO THERE !

always been Anti city since Ronnins abandoned us to the mercy of NCAT in NC1 and a rezzford is someone , probally prince or pigman trying to be a smart ass to my Rangers leader Ste Bedford

Quote Originally Posted by Semblus
    always been Anti city since Ronnins abandoned us to the mercy of NCAT in NC1 and a rezzford is someone , probally prince or pigman trying to be a smart ass to my Rangers leader Ste Bedford
    That someone would be an annoying little shit called snipe, he obviously doesnt realise that i have a ppu on my 2nd account

Fairly odd

hehe I met you outside MB yesturday on low tech rifle PE.

You unstealthed behind me with a slasher, i healed, DBed u and you stealthed before i even got my PE out... stupid noob...
    Retired, but still wanting to return!!
    Ishtar Pilot

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast