Quote Originally Posted by Mechanicus
    whos nobby?

ive never heard of him and i played uranus from start of retail up untill about 6 months before doy hit with a few 30 minute log ins in the run up to doy

one of the most annoying, and generally disliked people around (barring the ebil pkz0rs).

complete noob. gets his mum on vent to tell people off for being mean to him.

certainly not someone i encountered on Uranus...

Quote Originally Posted by Vae Victis
    wb

werent u rangers or something like that?
    and u aint my favorite
    yeah he was/still is Rangers.

BTW nobby, as always you are talking absolute CRAP, but hey, you can always go crying to your daddy again and get him to come on TS to tell us to "play nice" lmao

oh, heres a little pic that elendil wanted to post but couldnt
    Last edited by stebedford; 09-06-05 at 19:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesterthegreat
    one of the most annoying, and generally disliked people around (barring the ebil pkz0rs).

complete noob. gets his mum on vent to tell people off for being mean to him.

certainly not someone i encountered on Uranus...
    actually this does sound like someone i met mid-way through uranus life, i cant remember his name but some annoying newb joined a clan i was in, he knew a LOT about the game for a newb and asked everyday for the capp pass, he used to wait outside the capp for when trusted members would go in. He INSISTED he was in fact a newb, one day i saw someone at p1 tell him to log his high level char so i told the clan leader and he let me pk and boot him from the clan (got me a promotion \o/) then the kid started getting really upset and got his dad to tell me to let him back into the clan and that i shouldnt be so mean to people

actually this does sound like someone i met mid-way through uranus life, i cant remember his name but some annoying newb joined a clan i was in, he knew a LOT about the game for a newb and asked everyday for the capp pass, he used to wait outside the capp for when trusted members would go in. He INSISTED he was in fact a newb, one day i saw someone at p1 tell him to log his high level char so i told the clan leader and he let me pk and boot him from the clan (got me a promotion \o/) then the kid started getting really upset and got his dad to tell me to let him back into the clan and that i shouldnt be so mean to people
    he wasnt called a killa known or invisible ghost was he? or something similar to that?

nah i cant really remember his name, it had 'hunter' in it somewhere i think

i cant remember how many times i pked that 'killa' guy though
    WHAT A FUCKING MORON!

nah i cant really remember his name, it had 'hunter' in it somewhere i think

i cant remember how many times i pked that 'killa' guy though
    WHAT A FUCKING MORON!
    yep, thats nobby lol
    he WAS a ranger for a short time until we got so sick of him acting like a 2 year old, so i killed him in our clan apt in tech haven, kicked him from the clan and looted his belt. There was 1 funny thing about him though...he fancied 1 of our other MALE clan member always asking him to come on TS and to ring his mobile to "see if it was working" lol

ROFL ROFL

i remember everytime i killed him he would tell me that he'd talk to you and get the whole clan after me

ROFL ROFL

i remember everytime i killed him he would tell me that he'd talk to you and get the whole clan after me
    did we ever listen to him and get the whole clan to go after you? lol i doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by stebedford
    oh, heres a little pic that elendil wanted to post but couldnt
    faction with 3 active, big clans > 8 member clan ^^ ?

btw, fa wasnt > ncat

i remember another rangers member who i was quite fond of, they were in the same clan as me for a while but were kicked for some reason... accebera/-=becky=-, some really immature girl who wasnt really that good at the game, i would grief her all the time but i just couldnt stay mad at her, she would dm me asking if we could just be friends and that i would stop attacking her, and she used to come up to me and talk to me like she was my little sister.... was kinda weird really, but was one of the players that made me enjoy the game so much then, meetings with her in nc were always interesting, she did a fair share of thretening to get the whole of rangers to pk me too when i pked her :P

Quote Originally Posted by stebedford
    did we ever listen to him and get the whole clan to go after you? lol i doubt it
    na lol, rangers wasnt exactly fond of me though

i remember another rangers member who i was quite fond of, they were in the same clan as me for a while but were kicked for some reason... accebera/-=becky=-, some really immature girl who wasnt really that good at the game, i would grief her all the time but i just couldnt stay mad at her, she would dm me asking if we could just be friends and that i would stop attacking her, and she used to come up to me and talk to me like she was my little sister.... was kinda weird really, but was one of the players that made me enjoy the game so much then, meetings with her in nc were always interesting, she did a fair share of thretening to get the whole of rangers to pk me too when i pked her :P
    ROFL

becky is funny, she can be annoying at times but no where near as annoying as nobby/killa. Becky plays with some of the other rangers on WoW now, she still keeps intouch and she has access to our TS server, but yeah, we didnt listen to her either when she said she was being pked

na lol, rangers wasnt exactly fond of me though
    what was your ign in NC1? as you might guess from my forum name, im the leader of rangers

get her to play neocron again

get her to play neocron again
    weve tried but theres a few reasons why she cant/wont....

1. Her dad wont let her
    2. Shes playing WoW
    3. I had her account off her and gave it to a friend (so you might see -=Becky=- running round)
    4. Even if she did she wouldnt want to lvl a new character on a new account alone

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast