Quote Originally Posted by Sniperwolfx
    So which facton is best for an assassin?
    It's really personal preference.

Though usually the best factions to start out in, because of epic items are:

Tsunami Syndicate (DoY) - For the Tsunami Assualt Rifle, Dex 75 lowtech rifle, which is great for levelling/PvP.

Biotech (NC) - For the M.o.v.e.o.n CPU (adds to strength, body health, force resist etc), which practically every PE uses. And if your a spy, you'll need it if you want to drug up to inquisition 1 (fire armour).

Protopharm (NC) - For the Protopharm Resist Chip (adds to all the resists, but poison and psi), which is used in basically all the lowtech PE setups and some of the high tech ones. And used in some spy setups if you want to whore your resists and health.

Those are the 3 main factions I would start in as a Rifler, preferably NC cause I find it alot easier to level there and the aggie missions are great for PSI experience. And I'd generally go Biotech for the Moveon CPU, cause it's a great chip which (I believe) everyone should be using

You could also try:

Tangent Technologies (NC) - Tangent Epic Rifle, DEX requirement 75, and it's a TC weapon. Good for levelling.
    Last edited by sultana; 15-08-05 at 06:11.

So i can buy every equipment from other faction members? Of course if they want to sell it...

And how it really is? Is it hard to buy some equipment from other faction?

Quote Originally Posted by Kromeq
    So i can buy every equipment from other faction members? Of course if they want to sell it...

And how it really is? Is it hard to buy some equipment from other faction?
    Faction Specific items can be bought from the Faction Supply Manager if you are in the same faction and have 90+ Sympathy.

If you don't have 90+ Symp or are in a different Faction you have to source these items from another runner(Player).

It can be fairly hard to get items from other factions as you need to enlist the help of another runner and pay them for their time, not always an easy task tbh. Try Trade channel.

you can buy epics aswell but some items are Faction Specific so can't be used unless your in that Faction ( i.e. NCPD Armour )

Closed - Until Further Notice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12