Default Where Are Our Personal Vendors ???

where are our personal vendors that we where suppose to have in NC2 i been waiting for that i just thaught i post this as alittle reminder to KK if they forgot because they tend to forget alot of things that they promise

sry bout the no periods to tierd to put them on

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Thread moved.

N
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

and Item Tracking

and WoC

and other stuff....

Stercus Accidit

Quote Originally Posted by MkVenner
    and Item Tracking

and WoC

and other stuff....

erm.... when it's done?

what would be nice is to be told how close they are to completion, i might be wrong, but we've not really heard ANYTHING about item tracking, little about the shops, and no one really knows what WoC is gunna be about...
    Stercus Accidit

there is a german thread.... where some one said something like this....

player vendors isnt promised on the german retail box soo we wont work on it atm.

well im sure it was in the planfiles...the box was probly printed after they new they werent guna get round to it...tho i might be wrong about it being in the planfiles....

but the current FSM setup and item distribution NEED player shop for it to work, without them its next to impossible to get the stuff you need...
    Stercus Accidit

Thumbs down Its make or break time...

Damn right, the game is currently a chore, i fact i think i currently enjoy work more than i enjoy Neocron (& i fucken hate my work), im still not playing until player shops are in & working.

If i ever do see an official comment that the player shops wont be implimented in the foreseeable future, or for that matter, not comming within 3 months, that will be the end of my 2 accounts.

Im starting to get really pissed of, at commencement of NC2 they listed 3 things that were priority for completion within the first weeks of NC2, they were:
    Player Shops
    WoC
    Item tracking

Guess what, not one fucken thing there works, instead we've had Drone Month (which we didnt need until they broke drones), we now have Hacknet Month, which is not a major aspect of the game , we did fine without it for the first 2 years. & now drop everything for the asian expansion (i do want the asian expansion, just not at the cost of extending this beta any further).

Im gonna wait to see what is in this weeks "content" patch & i might make a decision this week, coz they aint tell'n us shit, they know what we want answers too & we are been completely ignored. ...Yer, fuck it, this week i decide!

Neocron Apartment Guide

Quote Originally Posted by MkVenner
    what would be nice is to be told how close they are to completion, i might be wrong, but we've not really heard ANYTHING about item tracking, little about the shops, and no one really knows what WoC is gunna be about...
    I cant see that ever happening - regardless of KK's track record of delivering on time, few developers will now put themselves in a corner given the players reactions to bad news (i.e. if the feature is a long way off)

Hybrid 82/65 **

I can agree that Player Vendors would be nice. But hey, its not the end of the world if we dont get them immediately.

I dont know about you, but I never have problems getting stuff even if its from my enemies. I just make sure to tip well and its np at all. A tip would be to find a low/medium player since they need cash alot more than the higher ones do, and therefor is more inclined to help out for some cash. Another tip is to trade some stuff from your own fsm/hacknet db for some stuff from another faction. Its not hard at all. Ive done it time and time again.

Drexel: They havnt said a word about status on player vendors before, what makes you believe they are going to this week?
    Eating Procity all over hacknet

Quote Originally Posted by [VP]Orion
    I can agree that Player Vendors would be nice. But hey, its not the end of the world if we dont get them immediately.

I dont know about you, but I never have problems getting stuff even if its from my enemies.
    That's not why i need a player vendor, i batch build and end up with many 2/3 slot items that i end up selling back to a npc if i could set my vendor up this would give people the chance to get some decent equipment without me spammin trade running around etc.

If i can set it to be running even when i am not online then it's even better cuz my wares would be available all day everyday for people to check and i can offer good prices which means i could end sorting people of all levels out instead of think "Fuck holdin on to these 3 slots i'll be here on trade all day, i'll mod em and flog em back to the npc"

I suppose they'll not write item tracking etc on the box so they can conveniently say "we never promised that" "We dont need to do it's not on the box, were focussin on less important problems"

I want them to get the player shops in ASAP then i can set up my store and actually start making some cash.

Well I'm pretty much sick of these group of pathetic coders who have grouped together and called themselves a company, what a joke ...

I really love their organization and ability to work on deadlines, the community loves NC and is doing every bit to help it, obviously less since more people realised omg we're getting ripped off, why let them earn more money!

Sigh...

KK wake the fucking hell up, MJS also needs a reality check, im fucking serious..

Quote Originally Posted by garyu69
    I want them to get the player shops in ASAP then i can set up my store and actually start making some cash.

Me too, but think about this.

Without Item Tracking, all the stuff in your store can go poof.

Item Tracking needs and was said to be TOP priority.

Without that, nothing else matters because it can all be lost.
    I changed my sig to this, and then back again.