Default Why all the Leaving Threads ?

Man if I see another rolf...

It's called "KK doesn't know how to communicate well and their actions (or lackthereof) speak ten times louder than the few words they put forth".

I'm downloading the WoW client now. It's not my type of game really (fantasy), but without any real visible attempt by KK to retain their playerbase, why should I stick around? SXR may be following suit with PIMP soon...

Yeah I see myself leaving really soon as well.

Gonna do whatever I can to help the clan out, then I'm getting the fuck out. Had enough of eating shit.

because of KK's lack of giving a shit about deactivated accounts imo. the fact that they dont care with C2P's being stupid and not allowing people to pay would be a good reason IMO.

then again who knows for sure. or cares

@FN what server you going on? i play on Arthas~eastcoast PVP server (horde) and kil`jaden~westcoast PVP server (Allience)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDove
    Gonna do whatever I can to help the clan out...
    THAT, right THERE, is the reason I'm still here. NC2 has potential but it'll never see it. KK I could care less about thanks to the horrendous direction they've taken what could've been a great product. And now with SXR dwindling - very few vets left - I get closer and closer to leaving with each post here and lack of insight as to why KK wants to come off as a cold, incompetent software producer. Btw, just a reiteration, <3 Mods, Volunteers, GMs, and Coders - it's the people making the game direction decisions that need a swift kick Theme Weeks are a delay tactic and everyone sees that. Item Tracking. NPC Playershops. Since day fucking one that's what we've been saying we need. Everything else can WAIT. Christ, wake up.

im fucking sick of it too, i logging tonight, i go to a few places to pk - cos i aint logged in for a week, which i dont ordinarily do. Get pk'ed on gring in to MB, GR to TH to wait for Si, Gr back to MB hq, on 3% Si I die, GR back to TH, GR to Battle Dome, attack and kill the 2 people, they lie there dead and get rezzed, i then die.

sooooo fucking close to quitting.

Roger Ramjet fanclub founder SorkZmok's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ___T-X____
    im fucking sick of it too, i logging tonight, i go to a few places to pk - cos i aint logged in for a week, which i dont ordinarily do. Get pk'ed on gring in to MB, GR to TH to wait for Si, Gr back to MB hq, on 3% Si I die, GR back to TH, GR to Battle Dome, attack and kill the 2 people, they lie there dead and get rezzed, i then die.

sooooo fucking close to quitting.
    I went to CRP, killed some guys, watched em genrep into cycrow UG, then come back. The usual army arrives, PPUs up their asses, i kill some more, they dont even wait for a rezz or GR out to cycrow, they just GR to CRP genrep and let PPUs keep em alive.

Funny shit. I hate this game right now.

I want this community somewhere else, so I can stay in touch for better or worse. This community I have known for so long is holding me here, nothing else.

I've had my a/c closed since monday and everytime i send a mail to c2p i just get fobbed off...BUT try this thread ..might be a light at the end of the tunnel.........

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=119603

i some times wish NC went open source, or a group of us got together and bought KK out...id be up for it lol, but im only an ideas man, cant code or do any graphcs lol
    Stercus Accidit

Quote Originally Posted by SorkZmok
    I went to CRP, killed some guys, watched em genrep into cycrow UG, then come back. The usual army arrives, PPUs up their asses, i kill some more, they dont even wait for a rezz or GR out to cycrow, they just GR to CRP genrep and let PPUs keep em alive.

Funny shit. I hate this game right now.
    LOL, Guilty as charged. But yea i mean we got 20 guys in Ug dieing for some action just bring peeps with you next time. It gets boring and we all want a peice of the action.

Quote Originally Posted by -FN-
    THAT, right THERE, is the reason I'm still here. NC2 has potential but it'll never see it. KK I could care less about thanks to the horrendous direction they've taken what could've been a great product. And now with SXR dwindling - very few vets left - I get closer and closer to leaving with each post here and lack of insight as to why KK wants to come off as a cold, incompetent software producer. Btw, just a reiteration, <3 Mods, Volunteers, GMs, and Coders - it's the people making the game direction decisions that need a swift kick Theme Weeks are a delay tactic and everyone sees that. Item Tracking. NPC Playershops. Since day fucking one that's what we've been saying we need. Everything else can WAIT. Christ, wake up.
    Everyone who was around a little, and actually been actively involved into most parts of this game will be pretty much on the same page as this.

Oh wait.....hacknet and two new rare weaposn = make up for everything !111eone

It's useless typing this post, it's like bitching in the wind.

Default Ok all the leaving threads!!

Come on KK FFS try do something to Prevent all these leaving threads or else NC 2 will be dead faster than a junkie overdosed on crack and that I dont wanna see as its by far one of the best PVP MMO's out there! plz plz plz ive seen way too many leaving threads these past days !!!
    Pluto : Tupac
    Tank 66/74 (66/75)(with gimped imps)
    Uranus: Tupac
    APU 64/61

unerf the dev tbh

I'm not leaving - does that make you feel any better?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast