i like it, but i still think there should be small mannable chain turrets, actualy build into the op. that teh owners can use at any time, or the enemy can hack if the owners arnt siting in, some kinda of fast hack system. needs brains not skill.

these guns should be usable by owners and hackable by enemys, after first hack hackable by both, and disabled on second hack.

they should use vhc chain gun ammo (though ovious less damage), and u should beable to upgrade them on the city com if u own the op, but that costs lost of cash (:P removes botomles pits of clan money gained through ops (and i mean a lot LOT of money to upgrade)

upgrades should include wepon damage, guard to the person, hack dificulty and so on

sorry for hijacking, but when reading ur thread i came up with that idea,

p.s. NICE THREAD :P realy hope kk read this one, not 1 idea i dont like
    bulletprooftank :- sorry for my spelling ime dislexic

Me likes your ideas

Founding Member Of SXR Freaky Fryd's Avatar

sounds awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by YoDa-UK
    This game has factions and they have allies, if you can't keep your dick in your pants over some poor player in front of you with a green tag you got serious social problems

***** tbh.

/sign

Always be yourself, unless you're a noob then try to be someone else.

Default love the idea....

I love the idea....I think that attacking an Op should be a highly challenging maneuver, not a numbers game. It should be an extremely tactical challenge. Given it should take a number of people to accomplish but it should be more tactical than it is now. With hs setup you would have to worry about many key areas and which defenses you want to take down first. The cameras should be sniperable. And i love the camera idea to begin with, as I started a thread on espionage equipment involving cameras. Love to this thread. I want hackers with better stuff to do than currently is in game...not more...but better. QUALITY....is what makes it enjoyable
    "Ambush?!!...I Just ambushed you with a cup of coffee"-CIA operative-'RONIN'
    "Who's stopping you from speaking french? You can speak gibberish if you wanted to, hell speak in clicking noises if it makes you happy."-QA Officer Lupus
    Rabid Cicada Rifler/Hacker -Terra
    Ubergeek Resser/Recycler -Terra
    WireNthings Droner -Terra

very nice idea

5 stars, this would stop people spamming turrets coz they cant fight
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon
    Neocron is like an ex-girlfriend you keep in contact with in the off chance she might put out. You sleep with her and you feel ashamed because it's not like how you remembered it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12